The Hype Mole Season 1 Finale

Mission 4: Bidding War

This was a pretty fun mission and it got interesting. Besides quiz help items, the clue items included these:
molepicture1ue1.jpg

This was a pretty big clue to help solidify the zip code. Here is the wikipedia page with the background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amherst,_New_Hampshire The gold coin is also from Pirates of the Caribbean, which contains a movie star that our mole happens to love and stated in the first mission.

molehint2xf7.jpg

Assuming you figure out this was in the U.S., this clue hinted about George Washington and Mount Vernon, a popular tourist site. It is also near where our mole lives.

Mission 5: Mine Field

This mission contained the biggest slew of clues:

molepicture2df5.jpg

A picture of Mount Vernon. This just helped to reinforce previous clues.

comicbookxs1.jpg

Another Marvel character, Dr. Strange, was one of the biggest clues. Not only does it say Pete on the bottom left, it also reitorates the fact that the mole loves Marvel.

postcardwz8.jpg

This postcard once again shows the historical town from which the mole is from.

sudokuyz4.jpg

The potentially biggets clue in the game was a sudoku in which in solved correctly, the number 1243 appears and it is a time to be used with another clue.

envelopegj2.jpg

The sealed envelope contained a date that was lost with the execution of AlteredEgo. The date when opened reads 8-15-08. Once you put the sudoku's time and the envelopes date together, it lead to my post which reveals a big secret if you highlight it: http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=15486326&postcount=70

cigarboxmp9.jpg

This clue is quite easy if you think. A spider, some super glue, and a fan. Which = spidersuperfan or SpideySuperFan, the mole's previous username.

secretwindowverdvdeditemt9.jpg

Lastly was the movie poster, Secret Window, which stars the mole's favorite actor.

Mission 6: Decision Impossible

A clue would be given if no one decided to blow up another teammate. However, Rando pressed his button and blew up Starbird. No clues were given.

Mission 7: Without a Trace

The 5 movies that hinted at the location of the mole's two kidnapped victims were:

Phonebooth
Envy
Team America: World Police
E.T.
Raider of the Lost Ark

The first 5 letters of each movie title spells Peter.

Mission 8: No mission as Rando was banned. No clues were therefore given.

Mission 9: Google Kombat

This was the last mission to determine the final two, one being the mole, so no clues were given.

So that means that the mole is indeed Peter Parker But alas, we have one more vote left with the score tied at 3 all. Now remember, the executed voted for who they thought was the mole.

The final vote for who they thought the mole was goes to:
Asteroid-Man

That means that Peter Parker is Hype Mole 1's first winner! He did a great job at being the mole and hid his identity well. He alone helped to craft this game by changing clues that he got and then showing them to you all. As well as setting up certain executions to further himself along. That means that Asteroid-Man was our runner up and he did a good job as well.

I want to thank all who played and please post any likes, dislikes, suggestions, or concerns and whether you would be interested in playing again. Thanks!!! :bigsmile:

Great job Chase.....

It's funny because about 6 months ago (at least) I told Hunter Rider about an idea for a new game on the Hype....and you guess it...it was the Mole.....I had some ideas but you put the time and effort into the game to perfect the idea.....I am glad to see it so well done in any case....:up:

bwahaha, h'oh snap! :lmao:
all i can say is i didnt vote for A-Man, it mightve been funny if i had, but for the sake of the game i didnt. :o

Can't wait for season 2. but Survivor's got you beat. wait until Febuary of 09 :ninja:

Great job Chase.....

It's funny because about 6 months ago (at least) I told Hunter Rider about an idea for a new game on the Hype....and you guess it...it was the Mole.....I had some ideas but you put the time and effort into the game to perfect the idea.....I am glad to see it so well done in any case....:up:
Really:wow: I had wanted to do something like this for a while as well. Maybe if we get enough interested, you can be my co-host next time and we will make the second installment very interesting:cwink:

If I have fun on Survivor, I'll be sure to try this too :up:

Really:wow: I had wanted to do something like this for a while as well. Maybe if we get enough interested, you can be my co-host next time and we will make the second installment very interesting:cwink:

Yeah Hunter can back me up on that but I just didn't have the time to organize it all and put it into motion....I would definitely consider co-hosting it next time....:up:

I was going to apply to play but it was wrong timing for me....

You forgot the stuff I did on my own, Chase.

:csad:

Then again, I'm not sure you knew the point of those clues.

You forgot the stuff I did on my own, Chase.

:csad:

Then again, I'm not sure you knew the point of those clues.
No, whatever you did was on your own:cwink: You did a good job at keeping this game interesting apart from my hosting. The players knew what came from me was official and it was up to them to decide on what to do with your clues.

Thanks, Rocker. :up:

I'd like to let everyone know that I had a blast playing and, indeed, did my best to keep up the facade of telling everyone I wasn't the mole. From Byrd Man to Matrixo (after he was voted off) to Rando after his banning.

Great job to everyone, especially Colossal Spoons and Asteroid-Man.

Well.
Spoons at least. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"