maxwell's demon said:
Welp, i leave tomorrow morning.

wish me luck!*:up:

I'll be thinking of you all
while i'm "doin' it"
PS - don't tell my wife

lol omgigmitt:ninja:
Good luck, tell her we said hi.

Very nice, matt. That's definitely something I would do, and it never once entered my mind, so I'm impressed.

I thought I was gone when it K dude say the bottom three of each tribe is gone. Lucky for me, three other people sucked more than I did in this day 1.

kypade said:
Very nice, matt. That's definitely something I would do, and it never once entered my mind, so I'm impressed.

Definitely a compliment coming from you :up:

so in summary. .everyone did fairly wel laside from the noobies with perhaps one or two dissapointments. Matt kicked ash with the loophole and kypade did well as usual. sofa once again changed her avvy, enter themadness said something unfunny while kipobe was late which often happens. toven was insulted with a random clitoris joke and day one is over. time to move on

Matt said:
The fact is, I was just too lazy to look for names. Incidentially, it probably took me more time to copy and paste everyone with 6,000 posts, delete all the other information (avatar, post count, titles) and turn it into a neat list, than it would've to find five names and not lose :-/
that does sound like a lot of work.

at least you scored perfect.

Kipobe said:
22/25 A former champ yearns to catch jack! Go for it.

No, just let me keep my record dammit! :cmad:

Although that would mean two asians won Hype Survivor twice. Hmmm....:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"