Toven
Sage
lackey
hyper
Wilhelm-Scream
roughneck
Kipobe
Immortalfire

Darth, you suck... wicked old school. I'm not counting Sage either because his name is THE Sage.

6/25, but in reality, screwyou/25:cmad:

You did pretty bad for someone who won 10 immunities last game. :heart:

man.... these scores remind me of my JHS math test results. :(

Equint77 said:
max is such a god damn machine he handed his answers in as is.... spaces and all. :(

He even told me the ones that were in there, but didn't get counted. I was impressed. I felt like he was hosting me:huh:

Erzengel:

T
Thwip
Sava
Savage
The Sage
Morg
X
The Question
Lackey
Hyper
Mindworm
Wilhelm-Scream
Roughneck
Cantthinkofaname
Captain Obvious
Kipobe
Immortalfire
C. Lee
Calvin
Plas
Matt
The Joker

22/25 A former champ yearns to catch jack! Go for it.

enterthemadness said:
We're both safe! *Hugs Tsun...and steals cookie*

*beats ETM over the head, takes back cookie, and throws him in the closet and locks it*

Imagination_13:

Calvin
X
The Joker
C. Lee
Matt
Wilhelm-Scream
The Question
Can'tThinkOfAName
Sava
Morg
The Sage
Plas
Not Jake
Lackey
Kipobe
T
Hyper
ImmortalFire
Captain Obvious
Thwip
Lone
Roughneck
Savage
Mindworm

25/25 Another perfect score. The talent in this game is strong. Kipobe approves!

Kipobe said:
He even told me the ones that were in there, but didn't get counted. I was impressed. I felt like he was hosting me:huh:

Erzengel:

T
Thwip
Sava
Savage
The Sage
Morg
X
The Question
Lackey
Hyper
Mindworm
Wilhelm-Scream
Roughneck
Cantthinkofaname
Captain Obvious
Kipobe
Immortalfire
C. Lee
Calvin
Plas
Matt
The Joker

22/25 A former champ yearns to catch jack! Go for it.

That's why I put that in my application. I know you couldn't resist.

Matt:

Okay, here's the thing. Matt just posted the members list automatically nabbing the 22 posters who were listed, giving him an automatic 25 points.

But there must be some law to protect against this ...you say. But no, there is not.

The fact of the matter is, Matt exposed a loophole, and I'm forced to honor it. Occasionally in this game there'll be loopholes or easter eggs. What you find is what you keep.

Another player asked me if this was allowed, and I told him yeah... but he had already turned in his answers, so he didn't benefit.

It's like the IRS... if they accidentally give you a huge refund, you're not obligated to return. Same here. Host error, Matt scores 25/25 with no work. Well done, Matt. Shame on the rest of you. :o

PS - there was someone who managed to manipulate the tools already presented to find out the tribes. I found that interesting. Again, host error = player benefits. Look for the easter eggs. :yay:

i may have to consider putting my life on hold to make sure I stay in this game. :(

Kipobe said:
Matt:

Okay, here's the thing. Matt just posted the members list automatically nabbing the 22 posters who were listed, giving him an automatic 25 points.

But there must be some law to protect against this ...you say. But no, there is not.

The fact of the matter is, Matt exposed a loophole, and I'm forced to honor it. Occasionally in this game there'll be loopholes or easter eggs. What you find is what you keep.

Another player asked me if this was allowed, and I told him yeah... but he had already turned in his answers, so he didn't benefit.

It's like the IRS... if they accidentally give you a huge refund, you're not obligated to return. Same here. Host error, Matt scores 25/25 with no work. Well done, Matt. Shame on the rest of you. :o

PS - there was someone who managed to manipulate the tools already presented to find out the tribes. I found that interesting. Again, host error = player benefits. Look for the easter eggs. :yay:
Smart people make me sick.:cmad:

PK:

Matt
Toven
Kipobe
PLAS
Morg
Immortal Fire
Captain Obvious
The Sage
Wilhelm-Scream
THWIP
SAVAGE
Hyper
Calvin
Roughneck

14/25 Not bad

And again, 0 from Tzar and Oaky

Kipobe said:
Matt:

Did_I_Do_That-T-link.jpg

enterthemadness said:
:wow: Ah, Tom Cruise is in here!

Quiet, or I'll dress you like Oprah and let Tom attack you, and I'll put the monkey from Chris' closet in there with you. Then both of them can attack you.

evilmonkey.jpg

Mee said:
Smart people make me sick.:cmad:

The fact is, I was just too lazy to look for names. Incidentially, it probably took me more time to copy and paste everyone with 6,000 posts, delete all the other information (avatar, post count, titles) and turn it into a neat list, than it would've to find five names and not lose :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"