Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 14 -- Moofies!

I did what in the who now? :huh:

Oh hey, I didn't even notice that before, but the kid in your avatar is actually smoking now :huh:

If Holly was playing, then I'd have been her lackey again... and I'd have gotten further :(

Eric Draven said:
I did what in the who now? :huh:

Oh hey, I didn't even notice that before, but the kid in your avatar is actually smoking now :huh:
:huh:

Yeah. Max did it for me. :heart: (I just changed it today.)

Imagination_13 said:
No...you wouldn't have.

Yeah, I don't really think I would have either. People would remember that I was loyal to her in our last game and they'd get rid of me quickly to weaken her. That's what I figure anyhow. I think I did the best I could in this game. I'm happy with how I did :)

You could still have been her ***** if you tried real hard. Kmack manages to do it even when she's not playing the game:up:

This is true. I'll try that next game (if I ever get the hankering to play again.)

So did Master Chief, and he's not even playing.

I reccomend switching up your alliances. I keep allying with Dalton and Kip and I keep losing, so, shake it up.

Yeah, I offered you an alliance at the beginning of this game, and you refused. Very smart.

How long till this boring, exclusionary game is over?
How long till the next Death Match?

Survivor always sucks a substantial handful of the best posters away from interacting with......uh,.....me.....when I'm online looking for entertainmwah.
:down

JewishHobbit said:
Yeah, I don't really think I would have either. People would remember that I was loyal to her in our last game and they'd get rid of me quickly to weaken her. That's what I figure anyhow. I think I did the best I could in this game. I'm happy with how I did :)
If you would have resisted the temptation to backstab, you would still be playing. But no, you got the, "Ooo! I'm playin' Survivor, I gotta backstab someone!" heebie jeebies, and now yer ****ed! ****ed like a mother ****er who ****ed his mother ****ing **** faced **** facers! ****!

:meow:

Take it John!

johnmellencamp01.jpg

superdome.jpg

ku-klux-klan.jpg

xbush911.jpg

"This is our country!"

katrina1.jpg

Message brought to you by Chevrolet

:o

So, I'm laughing at the Klan and everything, and I notice this guy:

ku-klux-klan.jpg

The hell? I think this might be the new Muslim Klan. He's got a veil. And he couldn't even get a sheet. The guy stole what looks to me like a lab coat. Is this even legal in the Klan? Isn't there a dress code? And what's with the guy behind him? Is he cool Klan? He has shades on. :csad: The Klan is lame. Stupid Klan. Stupid John Cougar Mellencamp. :whatever:

ANNOUNCEMENT​

I completely forgot to announce this, but someone did indeed win the secret-immunity challenge from the previous day. If you're wondering what it was, check the post after Jew's long rant... there's a link to a post that tells you to PM me about the details of the challenge. The challenge was to successfully get the Lounge closed with proof. First person to send me proof (not the first person to get it closed) wins the immunity card.

kypade managed to do it, but of course he's not playing, so it didn't count. Another person reaped the benefits of kypade's proof, and once I had Dew verify the details, it was official.

Rules of this card are a little different though... the winner must GIVE IT AWAY. Be nice to them... anyone can be GIVEN this immunity. Must be used BEFORE tribal council. (If you use it before council but don't end up needing it because you're othewwise immune, you'll get it back). Card also must be used BEFORE Day 18.

So, who won it? I'll let them announce it if they so desire. Either way, they have to give it away soon... I'll let them know the details.

Proceed.

Is he preparing for a shower or a klan meating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"