Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 14 -- Moofies!

Kipobe said:
Is he preparing for a shower or a klan meating?
For a Packers game, silly.

wisc1.jpeg

I permit Wilhelm to stay. In fact, you have to go in his place.

:word:

Imagination_13 said:
If you would have resisted the temptation to backstab, you would still be playing. But no, you got the, "Ooo! I'm playin' Survivor, I gotta backstab someone!" heebie jeebies, and now yer ****ed! ****ed like a mother ****er who ****ed his mother ****ing **** faced **** facers! ****!

:meow:

Actually, Backstabbing had nothing to do with my gameplan and I did my best to not backstab anyone. Ask anyone that was allied with me or at least working with me, never once did I back stab them and I was completely open to them. The only possible acceptions were you and Matt, and both were for good reasons. Matt wanted to vote out people of my main alliance and I wasn't going to turn on my first alliances, and so I tried to sway him toward someone else. He refused to budge, and therefor he had to go. When you have two alliances going against each other, you have to choose and I chose to stay with the people I gave my word to first. With you I thought you were the mole, and not seeing anyway to use that to my advantage, I thought it safer to vote you out, not believing that you were to be trusted.

I'm still not sure that you weren't the mole, or at least the false one.

He does have mole-like qualities, doesn't he?:o

I see Brodie and mee dont need help, *******s.

You'd be amazed at how I obsess over the insignificant.

Glamorama1.jpg

The gray wasn't working:down

*edit- who actually made this, by the way? I really like it.

Kmack said:
He does have mole-like qualities, doesn't he?:o

I like how he asked that I ally with him until we're in the final 5 and then Kipobe mentioned that the mole is trying to survive until the final 5 or something like that (I don't remember). Oh well, I think I had good grounds for believing it.

Did you tell him you'd accept the alliance? Or even suggest partially you'd ally?

Kipobe said:
You'd be amazed at how I obsess over the insignificant.

Glamorama1.jpg

The gray wasn't working:down

*edit- who actually made this, by the way? I really like it.
Sofa.. with myself as art director

nuh-uh. Everyone knows Soda didn't do that:down

Hey Venom... name a top interest of yours.

Kipobe said:
Did you tell him you'd accept the alliance? Or even suggest partially you'd ally?

I did agree to ally with him. He sent his "ally until final 5" message and I agreed, then the next day you informed us about the mole and that he's trying to get to the last 5. So I accepted before the mole got announced. So once I learned about the mole I became very cautious of him, then he kept telling me that Spoons was planning against me and I know he wasn't, so I became even more suspicious. He did something toward the end that made me question too, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

He could have been legit, but from my side of the coin, he looked awfully moley. And I also noticed that Kipobe hasn't mentioned a thing about the false mole since Tuki was voted out.

hockey? shut the **** up for two weeks.

JewishHobbit said:
I did agree to ally with him.
Well then, yeah... you screwed him over.
JewishHobbit said:
He sent his "ally until final 5" message and I agreed, then the next day you informed us about the mole and that he's trying to get to the last 5. So I accepted before the mole got announced. So once I learned about the mole I became very cautious of him, then he kept telling me that Spoons was planning against me and I know he wasn't, so I became even more suspicious. He did something toward the end that made me question too, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

He could have been legit, but from my side of the coin, he looked awfully moley.
"could have" been legit? He wasn't the mole:huh:

I love how that whole mole thing made you all so paranoid though... there clearly is no mole.

Hey, Jewhob... let's totally ally in the next game, k? I'm calling it now so hopefully I'm in first.

Also, you should've asked Tuk if he was the mole:huh:

And you can't lie to me. :csad:

Venom Drool said:
:csad:

football..but not so much
writing
reading

wanna go out with me yet?
I couldn't help thinking we were only dating because you're gay. :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"