Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 19 -- Kiptionary

Dog Lips says he got a complaint. My chief suspects are JAL, The Female Torch, Excelsior and Holly.

damnit. this is like that time i got called a nazi when someone saw me reading a copy of John Hawkes' The Cannibal, just because there's a swastika on the cover.

****in hitler.:down

Matt said:
Times I've made jury. 4

Times CS made jury. 0

Plus its easy as a new player to go further. For example, my first game, I made final 4 and would've won if Kypade wasn't so damn good at challenges.

Your problem was, you made too many enemies too early in the game. This game is so friggin easy as a first time player its not even funny and you couldn't even pull jury when you had a built in second vote in Pickles.

What is funny though, is how seriously a grown ass man like yourself takes this game.

To be honest, I'm glad I got voted out when I did; schoolwork was piling up and I had to go out and.....live.

the irony is tuki didnt even draw a swastika.
so basically whoever got upset must hate hindus and jews, and/or pianos, because theres no way anyone ca tell its a drawing of hitler or a gun.

Also, what kind of spineless mod bends to one complaint? One? On a site this big? About a Pianist avatar?

Go back to mod school. :hate:

Also again... maybe it's just me, but I can still see the pics max linked on previous pages. :huh:

are they links to my photobucket account or just regular links?

and can you see the one that i posted a couple pages back that looked liek a red x to me and brodie?

oh wait. they appear to work again. huh, i wrote to them only twenty minutes ago. guess they must've fixed whatever problem there was.

but still, **** hitler.

Darren Daring said:
Dog Lips says he got a complaint. My chief suspects are JAL, The Female Torch, Excelsior and Holly.

i just woke up.:huh:

new day will start soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"