Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 19 -- Kiptionary

Holly Goodhead said:
Kipobe stole half of my ideas. I'm more creative, he's a better talker.

I liked you both as hosts, good show. I just have to step my game up next time around :csad: lol.

People complained to Dog Lips about the avatar? What was so bad about it? I ask the people?

Matt said:
Used to.

I own a bar now and am proud to say I am buried in debt because of it :up:

do you have guys like Norm and Cliff there?

(please say yes please say yes)

Darren Daring said:
People complained to Dog Lips about the avatar? What was so bad about it? I ask the people?

people don't like looking at animated jewish piano players

anti semites!:cmad:

Also, Fun Fact, In Hype Survivor 18, I have cheated with all three finalists independently of each other. I should have seen it coming:down

maxwell's demon said:
do you have guys like Norm and Cliff there?

(please say yes please say yes)

No :(

But I have a snooty psychologist who talks with a fake british accent!

I found this thing i made 5 or 6 years ago.

sofnboy.gif

(it doesnt really seem like a 'brodie' avatar, though)

edit- wtf? why's it a red x?

edit edit: yay. photobucket has good mods.

Matt said:
Times I've made jury. 4

Times CS made jury. 0

Plus its easy as a new player to go further. For example, my first game, I made final 4 and would've won if Kypade wasn't so damn good at challenges.

Your problem was, you made too many enemies too early in the game. This game is so friggin easy as a first time player its not even funny and you couldn't even pull jury when you had a built in second vote in Pickles.

How many newbies have won? Me, Kmack, SOL, SpiderNerd?

The more you play this game, the harder it is to just coast through it, that's where alliances and backstabbing come into play. :woot:

Does it do anything other than be a red x?

Anyway, I want something to enhance my riverboat philosopher stnace.

Erzengel said:
The more you play this game, the harder it is to just coast through it, that's where alliances and backstabbing come into play. :woot:

Although you do gain valuable experience. I am about 900x better at this than when I started.

Erzengel said:

Poop :(

Erzengel said:
How many newbies have won? Me, Kmack, SOL, SpiderNerd?

If someone posts the winner list, you'll see that far more newbies have won than returning players. In fact, up until Draven's first win...no one other than a new player had ever won the Brodie-era of Hype Survivor.

weird. all my animated gifs show up as blanks in photobucket (and presumably red x's if i were to post them here).

must be over my account limit. damnit.

scratch that. its any image in the account.

Darren Daring said:
Although you do gain valuable experience. I am about 900x better at this than when I started.

Me as well. :up:

yeah. great.

did someone report my account to photobucket? i just did a search and it looks like anything i've posted in the past now appears as a red x.

I didn't get to see your avatar, but from the sounds of it, I don't understand why it was taken away.

i can't believe my photobucket account is effed.

i blame tuki!:cmad:
and hitler. but mostly tuki.

Would making a new account and transferring your images work?

Heh, Excel was in this thread and still Tuk lives. Impressive.

it might. but i really didnt want to have to do that. i have about 200 images.
plus it'd mean any picture i posted on here in the past woudl have broken image links forever.

i knew Hitler woudl get me into trouble. i jsut knew it:csad:

I don't get the problem with the Hitler avatar. Are we afraid of offending nazis now? 'Cause The Pianist isn't exactly anti-Jew.

Hype supports Nazis. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"