Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 19 -- Kiptionary

Darren Daring said:
1. Spoons, if you're allied with someone, and you decide to betray them, don't stop responding to their PMs where they grow increasingly desperate in their attemp to contact you. It's a bit of a tipoff

I don't recall ignoring any PMs from you. If there was any delay in my responses, it's because there was a hold-up for me as well. Sorry man, you played a good game. But seriously, I destroyed that challenge you threw, didn't I? :)

Matt said:
I love how Colossal and Pickles both think Colossal should've won. I dare say that Colossal is the third least deserving person in Hype Survivor history (bested only by Movies205 and Enterthemaddness)

I really can't take you seriously, considering how quickly you got voted out AND how easy it was to do it. Better luck next time, maybe you'll end up on a team of people you can actually manipulate....besides PK that is :heart:

Colossal Spoons said:
But seriously, I destroyed that challenge you threw, didn't I? :)

Not really, I used all your answers and we came in third.

Darren Daring said:
Not really, I used all your answers and we came in third.

What I meant was, had you and Mee contributed, that challenge would have been ours.

It's surreal seeing that picture come to life. Poor jew piano man.

joel.jpg

Colossal Spoons said:
What I meant was, had you and Mee contributed, that challenge would have been ours.
If you're talking about the one I think you are, I didn't throw it.(Brodie told me his plan way late) I just really sucked at it.:up:

I doubt it. Mee gave an answer or two, and seemed stumped. I distinctly remember thinking it was a good choice to throw the challenge, becuase I didn't know any of these. Can't remember whihc challenge though, do you recall?

Colossal Spoons said:
Does it really matter? You never could have defeated me.

Although, I could have used my preferred method of getting answers. Finding a forum that deal with the topic, signing up under an opponents name ( usually kyp or clw) and asking them to send me the answers under private message. I never got anyone into any undue trouble, but it owuld have been fun:down

Mee said:
If you're talking about the one I think you are, I didn't throw it.(Brodie told me his plan way late) I just really sucked at it.:up:

It was the 40 music clip one; you gave like 2 answers. The ones I didn't know were random as hell.

Darren Daring said:
I doubt it. Mee gave an answer or two, and seemed stumped. I distinctly remember thinking it was a good choice to throw the challenge, becuase I didn't know any of these. Can't remember whihc challenge though, do you recall?

The 40 music clip challenge. I'm sure you knew some, like 10 of them were cake. You did pick a good one to throw though.
Imagination_13 said:

After a player gets voted off, you'd expect them to post less in the Survivor threads right? :dew:

Darren Daring said:
Although, I could have used my preferred method of getting answers. Finding a forum that deal with the topic, signing up under an opponents name ( usually kyp or clw) and asking them to send me the answers under private message. I never got anyone into any undue trouble, but it owuld have been fun:down

Hahaha, I totally signed up as Erz at a Lost forum for Holly's first Lost-trivia challenge.

Yeah, that one, the only ones I knew were ones you already gave me, so no, you were screwed no matter what, way to blow:down:

Could you tell it was me? I don't htink I bothered to cover up any of my usual tracks other than the name

Darren Daring said:
Yeah, that one, the only ones I knew were ones you already gave me, so no, you were screwed no matter what, way to blow:down:

Nah, I did my part and some of you and Mee's. I'm happy with that.

Colossal Spoons said:
It was the 40 music clip one; you gave like 2 answers. The ones I didn't know were random as hell.
Yeah, I sucked at that one.

p.s. Brodie, no challenges I suck at next Survivor. kthx

kypade 4 teh winz

Colossal Spoons said:
After a player gets voted off, you'd expect them to post less in the Survivor threads right? :dew:
I'm about to win! And all the glory will be mine! And all the Hype! will sing my name, they will sing, "Tukiluka! We love you!" And I will sacrifice Movies205 to make them happy.

Also, erz, or Tuk, , I'm offering you a 50% share in all deciisons if you'll save me form ahving to come up with ideas myself:up:

Or, actually, anyone else with half a brain. This game has wiped me out. Save me from mediocrity!

ill start the next day tomorrow sometime. im either gonna be really busy till saturday or the opposite.

Imagination_13 said:

If it wasn't for Kipobe's Usurper's Challenge, I so would have been in the Final 2. :bitter Betty:

Darren Daring said:
Also, erz, or Tuk, , I'm offering you a 50% share in all deciisons if you'll save me form ahving to come up with ideas myself
I think my best Challenge was my Scavenger Hunt.

Make them find pics of weird sh't on the Internet or weird posts from here and post it in the thread. Give points to harder ones to find. Limit how much each player to like 4 pics so it'd have to be a team effort.

Holly Goodhead said:
You work at a gas station.

Used to.

I own a bar now and am proud to say I am buried in debt because of it :up:

Colossal Spoons said:
I don't recall ignoring any PMs from you. If there was any delay in my responses, it's because there was a hold-up for me as well. Sorry man, you played a good game. But seriously, I destroyed that challenge you threw, didn't I? :)

I really can't take you seriously, considering how quickly you got voted out AND how easy it was to do it. Better luck next time, maybe you'll end up on a team of people you can actually manipulate....besides PK that is :heart:

Times I've made jury. 4

Times CS made jury. 0

Plus its easy as a new player to go further. For example, my first game, I made final 4 and would've won if Kypade wasn't so damn good at challenges.

Your problem was, you made too many enemies too early in the game. This game is so friggin easy as a first time player its not even funny and you couldn't even pull jury when you had a built in second vote in Pickles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"