Hype Survivor Hype Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 1) - Tag, get the **** out!

Yeah thanks JewHob. :up: There are somethings I would have changed, I admit. :hehe:

Last edited:
A+ on the submissions guys :up:

But, I have to dock you all for not sucking up to your co-host and not give him a B-Day thread! Shame on you! :cmad:

You gave me a cameo in another thread...no partial credit :o

Screw you Erz. I Big Brotherized the line
You took a picture and just added text. :huh: I could have done that and I suck and photo manips.

Erzengel's judging is bad and he should feel bad. Clearly he doesn't know the show or he'd know what the Zingbot is.

I went with the Zingbot as I assumed the judges would know BB.

Yeah, obviously I'm not familiar with the show but I didn't think there really was a robot. :o Even if I did know, I would have probably given you scores like Alex's.

But like I said, gifs are an artificial way to bump anyone's score and Kal's entry really pops.

Good job Kal.

Last edited:
Still waiting on a few votes, and being that this was first week, 12 hour voting instead of the normal 24 hour voting, most of that 12 hours being over night, and that a no vote hurts you... I'm going to keep the voting open for a little while longer.

Week 2 will be beginning tomorrow (Saturday) so there's no rush. But after this week when we all have a good grasp of what's going on I won't be leniant.

I concur with JewHob. This game's format requires being a bit more strict on timelines, but for this round we can let things slide. But, if we don't crack down, the game will get lengthy.

I'll be posting results at 11am EST, so here in about a half hour.

Hey Spider-Fan.... Black Spies was SOOOOOoooooo Survivor 29. It's not cool anymore.

I hope the next challene involves art. I'd love to bust out MS Paint again :o

No. I want that Leo smiley, damn it!

No you dont. :cmad:

or do you?
ldcface.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member