Hype Survivor Hype Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 1) - Tag, get the **** out!

Maybe what JewHob and I can do is try and post results mid-day, and in the event results are posted at night, like 10-11, maybe we'll suspend eviction til the morning and begin the 12 hours from say 8m...giving you guys til 8pm.

Something like that could be feasable.

Unrelated note, I so need a new avy :(

:wow: To the results.

No. I want that Leo smiley, damn it!

Ok.
15d18nl.gif

Maybe what JewHob and I can do is try and post results mid-day, and in the event results are posted at night, like 10-11, maybe we'll suspend eviction til the morning and begin the 12 hours from say 8m...giving you guys til 8pm.

Something like that could be feasable.

Unrelated note, I so need a new avy :(

I can make it if you like. :awesome:

As far as the question of how to improve the game, I'm of the thought of trying to keep challenges in the evening hours. It's darn near impossible for me to be home anytime before 4 pm, and not at all an option to do things in the morning, because as soon as I wake up at about 5, I'm out of bed then out the door. For instance, during the last PoV challenge, I had to be in bed before the nominations for elimination were even announced, and then the veto challenge came right after, then was over before I even got home the next day. Which was very unfortunate because I arrived home to find a pm asking me to participate in it by someone who I hadn't even known was up for nomination yet, but could then do nothing about it because the challenge was already over. So, if we could just keep the challenges so that they're at least partly in the evening hours so I think more people would have time to participate.

The challenges will very in their times to be fair to people who work 2nd shift as well. We, unfortunately, do have to cater to all players. I'd imagine that most challenges run by SF will take place at night as he works 1st shift. I'm mid shift so I can do morning OR night.

But trust me, I understand. I think there's been times in every survivor I've played in where I miss challenges entirely. Heck, I was 2nd shift the last one I played hosted by SF, and as he started everything in the evening, I got a late start on every single challenge or just flat out missed them. It was frustrating but normal for Surivor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"