Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day Eight : The Hunt Is On

See?^:D He's so cute, I love him. Corinthian anyway:)

And Matt, I'm not trying to get any revenge, it's fun watching you guys flip out.

Helghast said:
See?^:D He's so cute, I love him. :)

I love you too.

lohan2si.jpg

Helghast said:
See?^:D He's so cute, I love him. Corinthian anyway:)

And Matt, I'm not trying to get any revenge, it's fun watching you guys flip out.

I've yet to flip out on either you or Toven. I love what you guys are doing. It is giving this game such a fun little shake up. But since you guys seemed to have forgotten Tsun and her lackies...I figured I'd include them. Curious now, that you're turning it on me...almost as if you are trying to...divert attention.

Hottness, let me stick my... I'd say cock in you, but that'd get deleted by a mod. :o You three (or is it two? I 'unno, not pying attention) budded in on my post. Cheeters.

Matt said:
I've yet to flip out on either you or Toven. I love what you guys are doing. It is giving this game such a fun little shake up. But since you guys seemed to have forgotten Tsun and her lackies...I figured I'd include them. Curious now, that you're turning it on me...almost as if you are trying to...divert attention.

Slipknot freaking = hilarious. Socrates trying to cover his ass = hilarious. You taking this seirously = hilarious. This should be a sitcom. :o Still though, you're prolly gonnana end up losing. Meh. I see Tsun pulling a Zenien, whoo whoo! I have no idea what she's doing with her lackeys anyway, and I don't even know who they are.

Helghast said:
I see Tsun pulling a Zenien, whoo whoo! I have no idea what she's doing with her lackeys anyway, and I don't even know who they are.

I do a what now? :confused: That's not gonna cost me money is it?

You're playing like the poster Zenien did in an olden game of this, but you're just not as sexy since you aren't a lesbian or into Sony hardcore. :o

A Zenien involves a shaved monkey, a kiddy pool full of pudding and a trapeze.

Helghast said:
Hottness, let me stick my... I'd say cock in you, but that'd get deleted by a mod. :o You three (or is it two? I 'unno, not pying attention) budded in on my post. Cheeters.

Slipknot freaking = hilarious. Socrates trying to cover his ass = hilarious. You taking this seirously = hilarious. This should be a sitcom. :o Still though, you're prolly gonnana end up losing. Meh. I see Tsun pulling a Zenien, whoo whoo! I have no idea what she's doing with her lackeys anyway, and I don't even know who they are.

I actually think I have a good hunch on who is going to win this game and it is neither me nor Tsunulia.

Erzengel said:
A Zenien involves a shaved monkey, a kiddy pool full of pudding and a trapeze.

I'll take the pool full of pudding (as long as it's chocolate), and the monkey can entertain me while it's on the trapeze but it better stay away from my pudding :mad:

Matt said:
I actually think I have a good hunch on who is going to win this game and it is neither me nor Tsunulia.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Darthphere said:

I can't win. I can not beat anyone in the final two. The only person I could possibly beat in the final two, I voted out this round (Toven).

Tsunulia...assuming she makes it that far, I don't think she can sway the jury. Not with the remaining players. She needed both MC and Toven on that jury.

enterthemadness will win this whole thing. :up:

Im allied with Erz, I gave him a back rub and promised me the win.

Darthphere said:

Erz makes lots of promises. I don't intend to keep any of them. :o

Darthphere said:
The game I played with him was great. It was Cheshire, Erz, Maxwell, and I all allied. It rocked.

Erzengel said:
Erz makes lots of promises. I don't intend to keep any of them. :o

But I even threw in the "special".

Slipknot said:
The game I played with him was great. It was Cheshire, Erz, Maxwell, and I all allied. It rocked.

F'ing Maxwell. :down

Erzengel said:
That's not what you said when I asked you out. :down :mad:

:o I thought you were already seeing someone.

ERZ IS A TWOTIMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Tsunulia said:
:o I thought you were already seeing someone.

ERZ IS A TWOTIMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Erz has enough love to go around. :o :up:

When the heck is the next round starting? :o

Who's supposed to be the next guest host, anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"