Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day Eight : The Hunt Is On

Can Hoojibs even speak human? Or type it?

Hoojibs: "Meow meow mee ow meowmeow meow ow ow meoow ow. Meow Meow. Meow me me ow ow ow meow.

Meow meow meow ow. Meow meow meow ow. Meow meow meow ow. Meow meow meow ow. Meow meow meow Meow meow meow ow ow. Meow meow meow ow meow meow meow ow."

Me: "Come again?"

Hoojibs: "MEOW MEOW!!!!!"

enterthemadness said:
But I got thumbs. Hoojibs has no thumbs, he is thumbless. Can he open a pickle jar? I don't think sooo.
Hoojibs does too have thumbs. Some cats can have opposable thumbs you know... and Hoojibs is a special cat. He has thumbs. He could open up a pickle jar but he would rather smash it over your head! :spidey:

Slipknot said:
Hoojibs does too have thumbs. Some cats can have opposable thumbs you know... and Hoojibs is a special cat. He has thumbs. He could open up a pickle jar but he would rather smash it over your head! :spidey:
:confused: is Hoojibs like 6 feet tall? I doubt he can jump up and smash a jar over my head. I'll just move out of the way if he could anyway.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

Hoojibs: "Meow meow mee ow meowmeow meow ow ow meoow ow. Meow Meow. Meow me me ow ow ow meow.

Meow meow meow ow. Meow meow meow ow. Meow meow meow ow. Meow meow meow ow. Meow meow meow Meow meow meow ow ow. Meow meow meow ow meow meow meow ow."

Meow meow ow mew meow meow. = I could understand all of that.

Tsunulia said:
Meow meow ow mew meow meow. = I could understand all of that.
"Sie sind angemessen. Verbinden Sie mich."

hitlercat7uqzu6.jpg

"You are worthy. Join me."

Mr Lex Luthor said:

:confused: I think Hoojibs is saying the litter box needs cleaning or he's hungry. Or he's gonna take a **** on the floor.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
"Sie sind angemessen. Verbinden Sie mich."

hitlercat7uqzu6.jpg

"You are worthy. Join me."
HAHAHA! Kitty with a combover! :D

enterthemadness said:
:confused: is Hoojibs like 6 feet tall? I doubt he can jump up and smash a jar over my head. I'll just move out of the way if he could anyway.
Hoojibs can jump very high. He can jump higher than you... and he is faster than you. You won't even know what hit you until you wake up a few hours later with pickles all over you.

Tsunulia said:
HAHAHA! Kitty with a combover! :D
So... you're basically saying that you support Hitler and the Nazi party?

Slipknot said:
So... are you saying that you support Hitler and the Nazi party in general?

............no.............*snicker snicker* ..................

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That cat has a combover!:D

Slipknot said:
Hoojibs can jump very high. He can jump higher than you... and he is faster than you. You won't even know what hit you until you wake up a few hours later with pickles all over you.

...*puts on helmet*

:) I..am...protected!

enterthemadness said:
...*puts on helmet*

:) I..am...protected!
Hoojibs will only find a new way to exploit your defenses when he comes. He will find a way.

enterthemadness isn't worthy enough to clean up after me using the litter box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"