Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day Five: I Like Sugar and I Like Tea

geez, I saw movies, slip and the last meatbag. Agree and vote.

I think I have to get my appendix removed, but I wont go to the hospital until I see the vote.

Tsunulia said:
Define win..... :p
Definitions of win on the Web:

# gain: obtain advantages, such as points, etc.; "The home team was gaining ground"; "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"
# a victory (as in a race or other competition); "he was happy to get the win"
# winnings: something won (especially money)
# succeed: attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded"; "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show"; "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won"
Holly Goodhead said:
It only took us 5 challenges to come in first.
It's about time, anyway.

Erzengel said:
geez, I saw movies, slip and the last meatbag. Agree and vote.
Bloody bad place people. I came on here after Movies left. I don't want to just vote without Movies knowing what is going on. Alright? Jesus. He isn't on right now. He left at like 7pm before I came on. I have a very clear view of who I will be voting for but I don't want to do it without getting everyones input. If you seriously want me to vote now then I will. God you people are impatient. :down

Slipknot said:
Bloody bad place people. I came on here after Movies left. I don't want to just vote without Movies knowing what is going on. Alright? Jesus. He isn't on right now. He left at like 7pm before I came on. I have a very clear view of who I will be voting for but I don't want to do it without getting everyones input. If you seriously want me to vote now then I will. God you people are impatient. :down

Just vote for someone, what do you care what Movies thinks? You dont owe him explanations.

Okay I'm tired and bored. I will hopefully post the new teams around 8 or 9ish tomorrow if this ends tonight. The actual challenge won't start til like 12 or 1 though.

Darthphere said:
Just vote for someone, what do you care what Movies thinks? You dont owe him explanations.
Huh? I care about all of my teamates. I care about their input and ther opinions. Calm yourself.

Slipknot said:
Huh? I care about all of my teamates. I care about their input and ther opinions. Calm yourself.

Thats sweet. :up:

Darthphere said:
Thats sweet. :up:
Well... I'm certainly not a total ash when I play this game like some people seem to be. :up:

Why did you have to bring Holly into this?

He has his time to come to an agreement to get his vote....

Get off of his back and quit spazzing over a little bit of time :rolleyes:

The Last Meatbag said:
He has his time to come to an agreement to get his vote....

Get off of his back and quit spazzing over a little bit of time :rolleyes:

Yes, im spazzing out here guys, help me.

Wow, that lost mustve made you guys overly sensitive.

Darthphere said:
Why did you have to bring Holly into this?
I didn't. She isn't nearly as arrogant or annoying as some... namely you, seem to be.

Slipknot said:
I didn't. She isn't nearly as arrogant or annoying as some... namely you, seem to be.

How am I arrogant? Im not flaunting anything. Wow, you guys are touchy tonight, apologies.

I want harmony in my Survivor which means I have to make some of you teammates.

Erzengel said:
I want harmony in my Survivor which means I have to make some of you teammates.

Go for it.:up: I didnt mean to get them all mad at me.:(

Darthphere said:
How am I arrogant? Im not flaunting anything. Wow, you guys are touchy tonight, apologies.
Uhhh... aren't you the one who comes in here saying "have we won yet?" every single challenge? That is both arrogance and annoyance all wrapped in one right there. I don't want to sit here and argue with you for not voting barely 5 hours after the challenge results were read. It's not a big deal... we have 24 hours to vote, simple.

Slipknot said:
Uhhh... aren't you the one who comes in here saying "have we won yet" every single challenge? That is both arrogance and annoyance all wrapped in one right there. I don't want to sit here and argue with you for not voting barely 5 hours after the challenge results were read. It's not a big deal... we have 24 hours to vote, simple.

I asked a simple question, you got all mad at me. When I say did we win yet, its supposed to be a joke. Chill out man, youre taking this more seriously than you claim not to be.

Darthphere said:
I asked a simple question, you got all mad at me. When I say did we win yet, its supposed to be a joke. Chill out man, youre taking this more seriously than you claim not to be.
Well... your little "thats sweet" comment annoyed me and angered me a bit. You always seemed like a good guy and everything... but tonight you were just being an ash.

Slipknot said:
Well... your little "thats sweet" comment annoyed me and angered me a bit. You always seemed like a good guy and everything... but tonight you were just being an ash for the sake of being one.

Hey man, im sorry. I re-read the thread and I am coming off as an ash and I didnt mean to, im sorry really I am.

Darthphere said:
Hey man, im sorry. I re-read the thread and I am coming off as an ash and I didnt mean to, im sorry really I am.
It's fine. I always seem to get a bit too angered at things when playing this game. I probably overreacted. I'll be voting soon... hopefully people get online soon.

The Last Meatbag said:
hooray

EVERYBODY HAPPY!!!!:O

Your optimistic attitude is frowned upon Patrick. Bring me some Lucky Charms with Mayfield milk.

This probably just means Erz is cackling somewhere and plotting to put us on the same team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"