Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day Six : The Merge

It's usually when 10 people are left... That's the usual

If I were hosting, I wouldn't even have a merge.

That's if I were hosting though....:o

Eric Draven said:

I was thinking of doing that. You're so brainy.

Eric Draven said:

If you were hosting, we'd all be running for the hills.

Well what happens if it get's lopsided like 7 on one team and 2 on the other? Would a shuffle be in order?

I simply cannot wait for that movie to come out

Erzengel said:
Well what happens if it get's lopsided like 7 on one team and 2 on the other? Would a shuffle be in order?

Hell no! What kind of Survivor game would that be? :mad:

That's what they did on Survivor Palau. The one team kept winning until it was just Bobby Jon and Stephanie. Then they had a challenge and Stephanie won, so she went to the other team.
Then they brought both of them back in Survivor Guatemala

Ronny Shade said:
I simply cannot wait for that movie to come out
First "Little Man" and now "John Tucker Must Die"... when does it end?

Really?

Is that show still around anyways? I haven't watched it since "All-stars"....:o

All you have to do is if it gets down to 2, just have the other tribe go to council... you should totally do it Erz.

Oh, and I reserved hosting rights for the next game, right? I think I may try to recover from the debacle that was Tuk's last entry. Erz paved the way for me:up:

I don't submit to peer pressure.

You really think so? :o

Kipobe said:
All you have to do is if it gets down to 2, just have the other tribe go to council... you should totally do it Erz.
Uhh... what if it comes down to the point where there are two people on each team? Then one person from one team goes and then you merge the leftover with the other team to have three people left? I don't know... it seems interesting but it also seems like it could cause some problems.

Kipobe said:
Oh, and I reserved hosting rights for the next game, right? I think I may try to recover from the debacle that was Tuk's last entry. Erz paved the way for me:up:

hahahahahahahahah :D

Kipobe said:

Somebody already said they wanted to do the next one but they don't plan on doing it to early next year and was going to announce it right after the end of this one. I kinda asked what's the point then?

Erzengel said:
Somebody already said they wanted to do the next one but they don't plan on doing it to early next year and was going to announce it right after the end of this one. I kinda asked what's the point then?
I reserved hosting rights from last year, I believe. Not long after completing my last game and you announced yours, so they can legally kiss my ass.

Of course, I'll probably just slack off and not do it, in which case the whole thing is moot.

Slipknot said:
Uhh... what if it comes down to the point where there are two people on each team? Then one person from one team goes and then you merge the leftover with the other team to have three people left? I don't know... it seems interesting but it also seems like it could cause some problems.
Well, then you'll have to do a merge.... it'd be brilliant. Alliances would run wild for a spot in the final 3. OR, you could have those who make up the jury at that point vote out someone from the losing tribe... therefore allowing for more backstabbing. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"