MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

Werewolf by Night wins. Next up: Rematch!!!!!

Spiderman
giphy.gif

vs the REAL Black Panther
tumblr_orb7iezWku1rtels1o1_540.gif

who you got peeps?!

Werewolf by Night wins. Next up: Rematch!!!!!

Spiderman
giphy.gif

vs the REAL Black Panther
tumblr_orb7iezWku1rtels1o1_540.gif

who you got peeps?!

Black Panther. Vibranium claws cut webbing.

While Spidey is probably stronger and quicker- there's a big skill advantage to Panther, and Tchalla is in the super soldier weight class at least.

Also, Tchalla's costume is probably up to stopping even Spidey's most powerful blows.

Tchalla 10/10

Morbius vs Venom:

Since this is an April Fools matchup, that means I don't need to be fair and even handed. Venom takes it. . . because Raimi Venom is the best Venom. He's an uncool, unlikable villain that you hate and wish he would go away or that he wasn't even in the movie. . . *and that is the correct attitude to have to Venom*. Because Venom sucks. He's supposed to suck. Your supposed to hate him and despise him, because "Peter Parker bereft of any and all virtue and conviction" is supposed to be hateful and despicable.

Odin vs Dr Strange:

Okay, this is one of those matches that is hard to judge, because at least one of the characters has *waaay* fewer appearances and feats to go by. That said? Odin should take it. We know Odin was powerful enough to defeat and imprison Hela, who is at least as powerful as Thanos. We also know that Thanos didn't go on the offensive until after Odin was safely dead. The implication to me? Odin existed in a place beyond Thanos, far enough beyond that he wasn't willing to risk drawing Asgardian heat until that obstacle was out of the way. Which should put him in a place where he's going to beat down Dr Strange, too. Especially when you consider that we *know* Odin has broad and esoteric magic powers, meaning that Strange almost certainly can't "cheat" to win by doing something esoteric.

Odin has depicted as a strong and godly being in the MCU but that's only briefly explained to us, not truly shown on screen. And until his death...we barely see what he was truly capable of or how powerful he truly was, unfortunately.

A missed opportunity there.

Hard to say since we still don't know the limits of Moon Knight's durability. Maybe when he's getting thrown around by Kang in Kang Dynasty we'll get a better idea.

As for now, I'll go ahead and say Clint and Nat.

Moon Knight vs Hawkeye and Black Widow:

I'll stick with my usual "It depends on range". If they start a decent distance apart, Moon Knight will at minimum get softened up by Clint's arsenal before reaching close quarters, allowing for Clint and Nat to win via a double team. If they start out at fairly close quarters, Moon Knight's greater physical power will overwhelm them.

They're performing maintenance on the forum and it caused all of the old posts to disappear.

They might pop up again but it'll take a while.

At the time of his first appearance, Adam was about as inexperienced as someone can be. Maybe after a few years he'll be able to hang with Ikaris but not for now.

Ikaris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"