Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Survivormania XXVII - Day 3 - All bets are off

Thinking.jpg
Did you guys miss me? What am I saying, of course you did.

I certainly did.

Time to restore some order.

Since when has this thread been unruly?

:huh:

OMG! It's amazing. Mr. McMahon was just posting on the hype, now he's out in the ring. :eek:

RUSerious.jpg
Well I have a challenge almost ready for you if you want. Otherwise if you want the night off it can wait until early tomorrow.

You don't want the challenge tonight?

I'm gonna be at work tomorrow.

Man this was a Short one :(

This was my Shorest Funnest Suruvor run aI loved this Theme to Hell!

To DX and The Corporation:

You guys are great Competitors and it was fun Talking **** to you :o

To my Team:

So my predictions were wrong... does that really warrant getting kicked off? I was the only one in our tribe who actually watches the current WWE... makes no logical sense but ok... good luck to you all the the future :up:

But I have to respectively say 2 words to ya:

dx.jpg

I still love you Star and CC:heart:

Squirell........ your still good in my book :up:

JH your a Stand up dude... I wish you luck:up:

This was my Shorest Funnest Suruvor run and I loved this Theme to Hell!

To DX and The Corporation:

You guys are great Competitors and it was fun Talking **** to you :o

:woot: It was entertaining. Although I don't know you much, I thought you helped make this game interesting , and the prediction thing was kind of crazy anyway.

You don't want the challenge tonight?

I'm gonna be at work tomorrow.

I didn't mean it in a negative way , I just thought it could be used as banter later on. We're all working hard on the chalenge and I say " hey you asked for it" ...lolz....... :csad:

Yea which x title? Cuz so far I've been really impressed with the X titles.

I've already dropped Deadpool, Astonishing X-Men, and Wolverine (though I may still pick up the Old Man Logan oneshot that completes that story... I just hate the idea of spending $5 on it). I'm considering dropping Cable but it seems important to the future of the X-Titles with the whole Messiah Complex/War trilogy thing. New Mutants, Uncanny X-Men, and X-Men Legacy were almost dropped but they've been improving, so they're staying for now.

X-Force and X-Factor have been phenominal from day one! Love them both.

I'm an X-Men fan above all else, so I take a LOT of crap from them before dropping anything. It took a lot of continuity screwups before I dropped Wolverine Origins, and I gave Whedon's whole run of Astonishing a shot, despite the rediculous delays, then Ellis comes in with the same delays and half the quality, so I finally dropped that one an issue or two ago. And Wolverine himself has just been rediculously everywhere to the point where I stopped caring about him, so after Old Man Logan I just stopped. I didn't care about his book anymore. And having not read Wolverine Origins I have no desire to continue the book with Daken in charge.

I would rather have the challenge tonight than in the morning.

I didn't mean it in a negative way , I just thought it could be used as banter later on. We're all working hard on the chalenge and I say " hey you asked for it" ...lolz....... :csad:

Alright. I just didn't think you wanted the challenge tonight.

I've already dropped Deadpool, Astonishing X-Men, and Wolverine (though I may still pick up the Old Man Logan oneshot that completes that story... I just hate the idea of spending $5 on it). I'm considering dropping Cable but it seems important to the future of the X-Titles with the whole Messiah Complex/War trilogy thing. New Mutants, Uncanny X-Men, and X-Men Legacy were almost dropped but they've been improving, so they're staying for now.

X-Force and X-Factor have been phenominal from day one! Love them both.

I'm an X-Men fan above all else, so I take a LOT of crap from them before dropping anything. It took a lot of continuity screwups before I dropped Wolverine Origins, and I gave Whedon's whole run of Astonishing a shot, despite the rediculous delays, then Ellis comes in with the same delays and half the quality, so I finally dropped that one an issue or two ago. And Wolverine himself has just been rediculously everywhere to the point where I stopped caring about him, so after Old Man Logan I just stopped. I didn't care about his book anymore. And having not read Wolverine Origins I have no desire to continue the book with Daken in charge.

You dropped Deadpool??? Why the hell did you do that :(

Way's Deadpool has been AMAZING since #1 :up:

Cable has been real good and yea its true his story will influence the future of Xmen.
And Yes X-Force has been Phenomenal :up:

O and Dark Wolverine has been way better than Wolverine lol FYI :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"