Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Survivormania XXVII - Day 1: Welcome to the Ring

confused.jpg
That would be a twist wouldn't it.

I will neither confirm or deny this.

We had one hold out but considering voting is nearly over and their vote will not matter we are going to just close it early.

Vote 1

TEDDY

Who voted for knows on our team...he did all the damn work!?

I will genital punch them for you.

Votes 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8

TEDDY! :csad:

Image2-6.png
DAMN YOU! How you can vote him out! He is like the Survivor Mascot and you just killed him with a nuclear warhead.

Sorry Teddy but....

GTFOYoureFired-2.gif

I have no beef with Teddy, I simply voted for him because he does the least amount of work. Now I'm curious whether he voted himself or did not vote, if it's the latter than I'll have to assume I made the right choice :(

Thatswhat.png
Eh eh! Did ya think you could run a Survivor without old Stone Cold?

Smiling.png
I see ya in your stupid little suit trying to play big boss and kicking people outta my ring.

Whatdidyousay.png
Well if ya want me to take over, open up a can of whoop ass and stomp a mud hole in Vince, gimme a HELL YEAH!

Clipboard09.jpg

dreaming.png
And that's the bootom line, cos Stone Cold SAID SO!

Yeah... How about enough of the stupid gimmicks and we move on to the next challenge :up:

Stone Cold... join DX... we'll put some smackdown on the suit together.

I have no beef with Teddy, I simply voted for him because he does the least amount of work. Now I'm curious whether he voted himself or did not vote, if it's the latter than I'll have to assume I made the right choice :(

Bump that! Just cause my computer kept lagging on me and I couldn't contribute really to this challenge doesn't mean I don't contribute!

:cmad:

Next challenge is Austin themed :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"