Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Survivormania XXVII - Day 1: Welcome to the Ring

Yeah... How about enough of the stupid gimmicks and we move on to the next challenge :up:

Why not stop being a sour puss? We are just trying to give the game it's own flavour and a bit of fun which the others seem to like, plus it will relate to the next challenge.

Why not stop being a sour puss? We are just trying to give the game it's own flavour and a bit of fun which the others seem to like, plus it will relate to the next challenge.

Yeah, I'm enjoying this game quite a bit already. Keep it up :up:

I'm all for flavor but if the first round is any indication this game going take forever...

Also before people start attacking, I've hosted 2 Survivors before so Yes I know the work and its a thankless job, but that's how it goes. This game is slow and I hope it picks up :(

Please don't be the type of hosts that can't take criticism :)

Survivor is serious business to Movies. :o

I think it is safe to guess that many challenges will be themed after a particular wrestler, and they'll each get their own accounts much like Senor Austin is now?

I am intrigued to see what challenge Austin has in store for us :up:

You're lucky I'm not in this, I'd have you voted out in the 1st round. And I don't know.

I'm all for flavor but if the first round is any indication this game going take forever...

Also before people start attacking, I've hosted 2 Survivors before so Yes I know the work and its a thankless job, but that's how it goes. This game is slow and I hope it picks up :(

Please don't be the type of hosts that can't take criticism :)

We are doing this for the first time but I was behind the scenes on Matt and Bella's and I do know what it takes, and yes it is time consuming, the first challenge had it's teething problems with judges and with the fact something happened that drew me away for the weekend, but hopefully things will run smoother now. :yay:

That wasn't a critique dude, it was just a moan b/c you didn't like an element that others did, I was trying to point out that like in wrestling we are trying to tie some angles into the challenges.

Admit it Erz, we would have been the best of allies :yay:

I think it is safe to guess that many challenges will be themed after a particular wrestler, and they'll each get their own accounts much like Senor Austin is now?

I am intrigued to see what challenge Austin has in store for us :up:

I already like how this survivor is going. I might be more interested in this one since I used to watch wrestling. Street Fighter really wasn't for me.

We are doing this for the first time but I was behind the scenes on Matt and Bella's and I do know what it takes, and yes it is time consuming, the first challenge had it's teething problems with judges and with the fact something happened that drew me away for the weekend, but hopefully things will run smoother now. :yay:

That wasn't a critique dude, it was just a moan b/c you didn't like an element that others did, I was trying to point out that like in wrestling we are trying to tie some angles into the challenges.

I actually enjoy the personalities, but I just hope it doesn't cut into the pace of the game is all. I have enjoy the game thus far and think there's a great group of players.

Yes it was a critique, your game is slow and hopefully it picks up. I've hosted twice and played in god knows how many, the worst thing for this game is slowness and again I know it hard, but it's the way it goes. Otherwise, I've liked the game so far.

I already like how this survivor is going. I might be more interested in this one since I used to watch wrestling. Street Fighter really wasn't for me.

Yeah, I was never really big into Street Fighter before myself...though it has the distinguish to be the first thing I ever adpated for a fan fic...thanks to Survivor :up:

I actually enjoy the personalities, but I just hope it doesn't cut into the pace of the game is all. I have enjoy the game thus far and think there's a great group of players.

Yes it was a critique, your game is slow and hopefully it picks up. I've hosted twice and played in god knows how many, the worst thing for this game is slowness and again I know it hard, but it's the way it goes. Otherwise, I've liked the game so far.

It wont, the intention is the personalities will drive the challenges for you guys.

It didn't seem that way to me, the post you made was not "Man this is to slow" it was "How about enough of the stupid gimmicks" yet you just said you enjoy the personalities. I am saying that they will play into the challenges but we have to introduce them first y'know?

Yeah, I was never really big into Street Fighter before myself...though it has the distinguish to be the first thing I ever adpated for a fan fic...thanks to Survivor :up:
I was thinking that the theme for the next Survivor could be all-videogames, with tribes being PS3, X360 and Wii...

It wont, the intention is the personalities will drive the challenges for you guys.

It didn't seem that way to me, the post you made was not "Man this is to slow" it was "How about enough of the stupid gimmicks" yet you just said you enjoy the personalities. I am saying that they will play into the challenges but we have to introduce them first y'know?

I'm not going sugar-coat my posts, you know this about me, and such is how I rolled.

What happened?

Not something I really want to talk about DX, but I'm back now to help Powder who has been doing all of this weekend virtually on his own and I think did a good job given the circumstances.

As it is on mine, I'm a grumpy curmudgeon, everyone knows this about me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"