Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Survivormania XXVII - Day 5: BRAND NEW DAY!

Okay, OFFICIAL TIEBREAKER!!!

Going with a fast scavanger hunt!

We're going to Amazon.com, and movie shopping! You must find me 5 movies: One each of Comedy, Drama, Sci-Fi, Action, and Biopic on Amazon, and the cost has to be less than $55 total [SH not included], and whoever is closer without going over is the winner [Price is Right Rules]. You have until MIDNIGHT EST. Group challenge, one rep, just like the offical was today.

does not say via pm

I take full responsibility if we lost. I had no idea survivor would be going well into the night and I took my back medication(causes drowsiness). I'm sorry I let the team down.

i posted at 10:44pm

what time was smackdown's pm received

Alright. Seeing as I wasn't in accordance with the tribes wishes, because I also made the cheapest mistake, I don't consider myself the representative either.

Oh. So looks like we get to redo it also. :up:

so this and bullets should cancel each other out

ComicChick is right , it was never specified about the challenge being a pm and she did post here. I'm not saying I didn't mess up though but I do see her point as valid.

Whether it was by pm or in here, one rep from each team had to send in their submission. Bullets sent in his first prior to anyone else on his tribe so I am not sure what there is to argue.

CAn we get the results from the challenge, I'd just like to see the answers and what we got wrong.

The answers were posted in a PM to the ones who PMed, but I can post them here, as well.

CheatSheet.jpg

Whether it was by pm or in here, one rep from each team had to send in their submission. Bullets sent in his first prior to anyone else on his tribe so I am not sure what there is to argue.

SNAG-0001.jpg

So bullets was team rep the whole time?

Oh you sneaky people :o

mr. pot are you calling the kettle black?

I'm just laughing about how you so strongly argued your way...and it was just a complete lie. t's just...amusing.

Politics may not be your future occupation :o

Your opinion is that she argued her point and her point was a lie. I think she'd be a great politician.

But, it was a lie that was easy to detect. Good politicians have things like this covered up and spin already prepare if it gets out :o

That's why she's about to post pictures of you, SF, doing blow off a hooker's ass.

Well, that I don't deny...in fact, I may have started the circulation of said pics myself :o

I'm just laughing about how you so strongly argued your way...and it was just a complete lie. t's just...amusing.

Politics may not be your future occupation :o

i never will go into politics, and if you read carefully i didn't lie.
but what if i'm the official group rep? my post/pm should count above all
i posted a hypothetical minus the usual "if/then's" thrown in

Your opinion is that she argued her point and her point was a lie. I think she'd be a great politician.
haha well i was president once

But, it was a lie that was easy to detect. Good politicians have things like this covered up and spin already prepare if it gets out :o

i've no reason to cover it up and spin it. i didn't lie

Good job Gilpesh:up: You are my new man...take a seat knowsbleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"