I <3 the Venture Bros.

So who saw it? It was ****ing awesome, but it kind of makes
them constantly struggling to save Hank and Dean's life last season a bit pointless, I guess you could argue it's a pain in the ass to clone them
But whatever! It's back :D

That episode was ****ing awesome. got to see the henchman in...clothes.

Freakin' sweet. Best part:

Dr. Orpheus: That's horrible!

Dr. Venture: Why? You do the same thing all the time.

Dr. Orpheus: Yeah. But that's......different.

My favorite part was
the gooey, half-grown Hank and Dean bodies going, "Guh Tim Vunchuuuuuuuh!" and falling over.
:D

TheCorpulent1 said:
My favorite part was
the gooey, half-grown Hank and Dean bodies going, "Guh Tim Vunchuuuuuuuh!" and falling over.
:D

That made me laugh out loud. :D

Yup, the episode is on the net already.

Yeah... I loved the opening sequence.
Nice to know Junior can run reasonably fast.
My favorite parts were
EVERYTHING with the Monarch. Launching his cellmate at the guard, pleading for assistance from "my King Of Calendars," *****ing at WhiteNoise, complaining about how King Gorilla was going to rape him... I loved that bit. Like, the cell door was open, and he just went back to his cell.

And also, "Oh, that was the time we grew those.."

"I wanna stay here with my new family, and their feel good candy!"

awesome episode, i was afraid they were going to make dr venture and his brother the new venture brothers.

B.U.M. said:
awesome episode, i was afraid they were going to make dr venture and his brother the new venture brothers.

It was a nice little fake-out, yeah. But we knew the boys would be back, some way somehow.

Anyone a little bugged by how fiendly Brock was in the episode? Granted, the episode was about getting the boys back so there wasn't any ass for him to kick, but he was still a little too amiable and chatty for my tastes.

Showing his human side brought a lot of interesting aspects to the first season, but I hope we don't entirely lose the man of few words, the "THEY HIT ME WITH A TRUCK." Brock during the second.

OK, during the entire episode I was ROFLLMAO.
They have
died 14 Times!

WallCrawl said:
It was a nice little fake-out, yeah. But we knew the boys would be back, some way somehow.

Anyone a little bugged by how fiendly Brock was in the episode? Granted, the episode was about getting the boys back so there wasn't any ass for him to kick, but he was still a little too amiable and chatty for my tastes.

Showing his human side brought a lot of interesting aspects to the first season, but I hope we don't entirely lose the man of few words, the "THEY HIT ME WITH A TRUCK." Brock during the second.
I'm sure that Brock will be back whenever someone crosses him again. Like you said, there wasn't any ass for him to kick this time around.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I'm sure that Brock will be back whenever someone crosses him again. Like you said, there wasn't any ass for him to kick this time around.

I don't really doubt it, but I still wasn't too fond of that chipper
"Hey, you want something to eat?"
line.

But that
death montage and mustache reminiscing
was too good a bit to keep out.

do we really have to talk in spoiler quotes?

WallCrawl said:
I don't really doubt it, but I still wasn't too fond of that chipper
"Hey, you want something to eat?"
line.

But that
death montage and mustache reminiscing
was too good a bit to keep out.

Brock's never been completely anti-social before. He's former special forces, so if he's in a possition where he needs to kill someone, he's going to kill them pretty effectively. But otherwise, I don't see why he shouldn't be a nice guy.

EWWW!!!
King Gorilla and The Monarch....
EWWW!!!

You know, I've noticed. The stuff with the Guild of Nefarious Intent, the revelation that the boys have died and ben brought back to life 14 times without their knowlege, the return of the monarch. It seems like the show is setting itself up for long story arcs.

The Question said:
You know, I've noticed. The stuff with the Guild of Nefarious Intent, the revelation that the boys have died and ben brought back to life 14 times without their knowlege, the return of the monarch. It seems like the show is setting itself up for long story arcs.

I hope so. That group of villians is better than any superhero has ever had.

I love the villians in this show: Baren Von Undebeiht, White Noise, King Gorilla. LMAO

White Noise really should get more face time

They feel like giant Stretch Armstrongs! :D

B.U.M. said:
I love the villians in this show: Baren Von Undebeiht, White Noise, King Gorilla. LMAO

I hope Baren gets to do more this season, I really want to see him and Brock go at it. :D

The Question said:
Brock's never been completely anti-social before. He's former special forces, so if he's in a possition where he needs to kill someone, he's going to kill them pretty effectively. But otherwise, I don't see why he shouldn't be a nice guy.

I never said he was anti-social, just a man of few words. In the first season he started talking more, pretty much out of necessity to keep him from becoming a one note character.

Actually, he was anti-social. Manstrong put his hand on his shoulder and Brock beat the crap out of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"