i am legend - batman/superman poster.

rage666

Civilian
Reaction score
here ya go, for anyone curious as to what it looked like. apologies if this is wrong place for this, have had a long day and was a little unsure where best to put it:oldrazz:

vlcsnap-14092.jpg

Honestly...that was my favorite part of the film lol.

But, not to be an ass...probably should go in Bat-World.

Why can't a virus ravage our country and murder countless, innocent millions so we can FINALLY have our much-deserved "Batman Vs. Superman" movie?!

Geez, is that too much to ask?

Cool poster, but that movie, as scripted by Akiva Goldsman (the "brilliant" writer who brought us BATMAN FOREVER and BATMAN & ROBIN) would have sucked. Perhaps the mutating, ravaging virus would be a good thing...

Why can't a virus ravage our country and murder countless, innocent millions so we can FINALLY have our much-deserved "Batman Vs. Superman" movie?!

Geez, is that too much to ask?

Cool poster, but that movie, as scripted by Akiva Goldsman (the "brilliant" writer who brought us BATMAN FOREVER and BATMAN & ROBIN) would have sucked. Perhaps the mutating, ravaging virus would be a good thing...[/quote]
That's what I said. "Thank god we all die before we have to suffer though that."

I thought Andrew Kevin Walker (Se7en, Fight Club, the Game) wrote the script.

Avika was going to be brought in for rewrites I believe (just like he did for Batman Forever)

Superman... With nipples?

More bad puns?

That virus can't come quick enough...

Does the camera pass by it in "quick and you miss it" scene or does Will Smith stare at it for a while?

Seeing that billboard in the movie WAS pretty funny!

Yeah, I noticed it in the bootleg version...oh wait...heh...what bootleg version...heh...<___< ....>___>

i saw it and noticed it right away...hard to miss. i liked IAL, good movie.

I liked the movie too and was pleasently surprised to find the Batman/Superman poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"