I Can Go For That: The Things We Like Thread

KRYPTON INC.

Incorporated Kryptonian
Reaction score
We have the "hate" thread and lord knows that there's always something that's gonna get your blood pressure up in life. But... What about the flip side?
Well here it is. This is the thread to tell us all about what we like in our lives right now. So, big or small, let us all know what's got you feeling good right now?

Last edited:
Right now... I'm liking that posting about, and thinking about Black Panther has been a welcome palette cleanser to what is actually happening in the real world of politics.

I like skiing. Mountains and exercise makes me happy.

Oh... I discovered Blue Berry flavored Frosted Mini Wheats a couple weeks back and I'm wondering "Where has this been all my life?"

I like The Beach Boys.

Never would have pegged you as a fan of that easy goin' West Coast vibe in the least Greens.

Hell yeah. Even better when they went away from that, though.

They often don't get the plaudits for how they stretched the limits of rock music from their era, especially in terms of production. But then I suppose that is what happens when you come from the same era as the Stones and Beatles and so many other huge and influential acts. It's easy to get lost in such an epic moment in music history.

They often don't get the plaudits for how they stretched the limits of rock music from their era, especially in terms of production. But then I suppose that is what happens when you come from the same era as the Stones and Beatles and so many other huge and influential acts. It's easy to get lost in such an epic moment in music history.

They could have gone even further if it wasn't for Brian Wilson's mental illness and the record labels pestering him all the time. The man is a goddamn genius. The album he was planning, Smile, could have gone toe to toe with Sgt Pepper.

Krypton's life has changed after finding the "Private Eyes" album.

Krypton's life has changed after finding the "Private Eyes" album.

Ha. Actually Hall And Oates were always big in my household growing up as a kid in the 80's. Recently I've just gone back and revisited that era of their work and it's just such a sweet sound, not just vocally but the music itself is so sharp and well produced.

...But I like that I am gonna get a chance to read the NYTimes magazine and Book Review at my leisure.

I like baseball. I like that Spring Training has started. I like that it allows me to watch baseball again, after a dark and long winter.

Go Blue Jays.

Not a tremendous lot right now I'm afraid. Life has been for a while now been real tough but I'll never give up, never have, never will. Did watch Shape of Water this afternoon and it was beautifully epic so that's a good take for now.

tumblr_my8g63MyFw1qbtpv0o3_250.gif

tumblr_my8g63MyFw1qbtpv0o2_250.gif

tumblr_my8g63MyFw1qbtpv0o4_250.gif

I love my two dogs. Took them for a walk today because it was really nice and warm out, almost 60 degrees. :D

Ha. Actually Hall And Oates were always big in my household growing up as a kid in the 80's. Recently I've just gone back and revisited that era of their work and it's just such a sweet sound, not just vocally but the music itself is so sharp and well produced.

I find that the older I get the more I like music I used to make fun of as a kid. :p

Homemade chocolate chip cookies. Not sure it gets much better than that. :)

Not a tremendous lot right now I'm afraid. Life has been for a while now been real tough but I'll never give up, never have, never will. Did watch Shape of Water this afternoon and it was beautifully epic so that's a good take for now.

Hope things work out for you, man. Stay strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"