I Can Go For That: The Things We Like Thread

It gives me tremendous pleasure to see that my daughter loves arts and crafts and is really quite good at it too.

Nice to see kids doing creative things like that. It's good for the mind. :)

It gives me tremendous pleasure to see that my daughter loves arts and crafts and is really quite good at it too.

Well from the little glimpses you give is Lee of what you do with her regularly that's no surprise, with all the interesting and creative things you expose her to. My mom was a big influence on my love for all the genre stuff that are my passions.

I like the cats that enjoy being near me.

I like that the train ran on time today to get me to work.

I like KDE Neon OS and will be distro hopping over to it.

Large caramel swirl DD iced coffee with skim milk. :D

I like the Tyrannosaurus rex. I just bought this book, and am excited to read it:

anM9l0w.jpg

It's neat.

The often overlooked guitar playing of Ronnie Wood.

Dunkin just added a coconut caramel swirl to their coffees and it's pretty darn good, I must say. :)

I'm liking Batman: White Knight. Interesting take on the canon.

Hope things work out for you, man. Stay strong.

Thanks bud, v kind, will do in staying strong, I'm 'blessed' with resolute tenacity in my personality, it's what's got me through thus far, but support from forum guys really helps, thank you dude, much appreciated. :up:

I like getting free cake at work whenever someone retires. :D

A nice firm booty on a woman, I wouldn't even need to know her name, just knowing that thang exist out there in the world makes everything better.

I’m really loving this new recliner I got. I’ve had to sleep in it the past few days while recovering from surgery and I’ve slept great. So comfortable

I’m really loving this new recliner I got. I’ve had to sleep in it the past few days while recovering from surgery and I’ve slept great. So comfortable

Sounds good. Make a swift recovery CC.

Thanks krypton. Working on it :up:

Have fun in recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"