Transformers I Can't Find 'Bumblebee' or 'StarScream' Anywhere?!? ... :(

Really? Dreadwing's wings are really skinny and unpropotionate to the rest of his body. However, i did think his transformation was kinda fun, and very different.

If he was a voyager, it would work better. But that can be said for all. I really did like the figure. He's not my fav, no. But he wasn't crap. IMO this is.

Check your Targets today. I went and they had 08 Bumblebee, Longarm, Payload, and Arcee.

ive come to realize that deluxe 08 bumblebee is more wanted than ultimate bumblebee, or is it just me ?? the figure is so detailed. i love it

you had to figure that out? the ultimate BB isn't THAT great, and he's really expensive. he's also not as accurate as the deluxe.

lol yea, the other day i actually put two pics of them together, and i really dont like the ultimate, the price isnt a problem, it would be worth it if it were that detailed, but is not . with the deluxe sometimes i wanna have it in robot form or auto form, is hard to decide.. lol it looks great both ways

Ultimate Bumblebee's chest looks stupid. They tried too hard to preserve his hood in car mode at the expense of his robot mode.

Well, got Dreadwing today. He is actually much better than i expected. Everything just kind of works with him. And the transformation is easy yet fun. A good fig, and actually one of my current favs.

Well, got Dreadwing today. He is actually much better than i expected. Everything just kind of works with him. And the transformation is easy yet fun. A good fig, and actually one of my current favs.
See! I liked him too. :up:

Yea, much better than I expected. Next on my list is Payload, and thats it until I find Arcee, or until the Classics 2.0 and Animated figures come out.

Payload is ok. I give him a 6.8 out of 10.

Longarm is cool. My only gripe is his gun/crane is screwed to his right hand. In his alt mode, the car doors don't snap into the slots very well. I'm tempted to just cut the pegs off completely.

Longarm is cool. My only gripe is his gun/crane is screwed to his right hand. In his alt mode, the car doors don't snap into the slots very well. I'm tempted to just cut the pegs off completely.
What exactly would this solve?

Alright, so I might be selling my Gamecube and games soon, so which voyagers should I get? I know Im definately gunning for Classics Prime, so what about the movie ones?

If it's not on the pegs, it sticks out a bit. It's tolerable but would be better without it.

BTW, if anyone wants an 08 Bumblebee, I bought a 2nd one and am considering selling the first one I got. It has a scratch on his head. If you are interested in making a custom from an 08 BB, it'd be good fodder.

He won't be interested. He rather find it himself, which, i understand...you can't beat that feeling when you go to the store and see one on the peg.

He won't be interested. He rather find it himself, which, i understand...you can't beat that feeling when you go to the store and see one on the peg.
Exactly. I'm a hunter and a stubborn sonvua B. :up:

ur right, though im thankful that someone else found it for me, but yea it kinda takes away the excitement of it.. of turnin that corner and seein it on the shelve.. and jumping towards it ,bonecrusher vs optimus style lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"