Transformers I Can't Find 'Bumblebee' or 'StarScream' Anywhere?!? ... :(

About 42 canadian
It sucks that I over paid like 27 bucks, but I couldn't find him anywhere. So it was worth it to me

Yeah. He is one of the best figures.
I know this is weird, but 76' BB's feet bother me. 08 BB has more realistic feet and not so blocky. Its an issue with me. No clue why. Plus the "glass" is plastic, not paint. :D

I actually like how 74 BB has the trunk of the car as his feet. I always like TF's that have a part of their alt mode noticeable in their robot mode.

I actually like how 74 BB has the trunk of the car as his feet. I always like TF's that have a part of their alt mode noticeable in their robot mode.
Yeah, but his feet are like blocks. What the hell?

Then what is wave 2? :huh:
In leaders? Megatron. Due to the weird way the movie toys launched wave's 1 and 2 of most sizes launched at the same time at the end of June. Save deluxe whose 1st wave was the flaming space turds (aka Protoforms), so their wave 2 and 3 launched at the same time at the end of June. Right now wave 4 of deluxes ()'08 BB, Arcee, and Dreadwind) are trickling into stores, along with wave 3 voyagers (voyager Prime/Megs).

In leaders? Megatron. Due to the weird way the movie toys launched wave's 1 and 2 of most sizes launched at the same time at the end of June. Save deluxe whose 1st wave was the flaming space turds (aka Protoforms), so their wave 2 and 3 launched at the same time at the end of June. Right now wave 4 of deluxes ()'08 BB, Arcee, and Dreadwind) are trickling into stores, along with wave 3 voyagers (voyager Prime/Megs).
So its normal the wave 4's aren't in every store yet? (BTW, I actually like the protoforms.)

They are coming out now, they'll be everywhere soon. I have an '08 BB. That I bought on Monday. And the Zellers I was in had 5 each of BB and Dreadwind, plus 1 Arcee that I saw. I couldn't dig through the pegs with Metroplex and BB under one arm. :cwink:

So the new wave Deluxe Optimus Prime, is this the same one as the "Laser Vision" Prime or whatever?

How many primes are there (not counting the child-friendly versions)?

There's the Leader. I have that one. But are there TWO Voyager versions?

Yes there are 2 voyager Primes. The regular one and the Target exclusive Robo vision repaint.

So the new wave Deluxe Optimus Prime, is this the same one as the "Laser Vision" Prime or whatever?
There is no deluxe Prime beyond the protoform. Takara is putting out clear Protoforms as a convention or contest exlcusive.

Yes there are 2 voyager Primes. The regular one and the Target exclusive Robo vision repaint.

There is no deluxe Prime beyond the protoform. Takara is putting out clear Protoforms as a convention or contest exlcusive.
You got links to picks and stuff so I can better understand what you are talking about?

How many primes are there (not counting the child-friendly versions)?

There's the Leader. I have that one. But are there TWO Voyager versions?

There is the Leader, Night Watch, Target Voyager, and Regular Voyager.

The Night Watch is essentially an Ultra Magnus-esque repaint of the Leader. The Target one has slightly lighter coloring than the regular one.

Robo Vision, that's what I was trying to say earlier. :)

Those sorta flew off the shelf here. It's hard to find them anymore. :(

But there was also a Two-pack exclusive that included the Original G1 Prime, and the current Voyager Prime.

Robo Vision, that's what I was trying to say earlier. :)

Those sorta flew off the shelf here. It's hard to find them anymore. :(

But there was also a Two-pack exclusive that included the Original G1 Prime, and the current Voyager Prime.

That wasn't the voyager Prime, it was the FAB Prime. That G1 Prime was the one that came with the G2 Megatron.

I was at Target during my lunch break, and the shelves were CLEANED OUT! Only thing there was TF's not in the movie. :whatever:

I am so sick of stores running out on shelves, then I ask the guys to look in the back and they give me that "We're out." **** without even looking.

stupid-ass employees can't keep consumers happy! :cmad: :down

I know a guy who used to work for Wal-Mart...they steal all the good toys for themselves and put'em on ebay. :cmad:

I checked my TRU today. They used to have a section near the entrance with all Transformers stuff, now it's all gone. All that is left is half for TFs. They had 1 Blackout/Scorponok 2-pack, 6 Ironhides, 2 Starscreams, and a **** load of the protoforms.

I checked my TRU today. They used to have a section near the entrance with all Transformers stuff, now it's all gone. All that is left is half for TFs. They had 1 Blackout/Scorponok 2-pack, 6 Ironhides, 2 Starscreams, and a **** load of the protoforms.
Seriously, I like the protoforms. Why does everyone hate them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"