i got a new job!

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
i just got the call back about 10 mins ago. all i have to do now is go in tomarrow and fill out the paper work and tell my old boss that he blow.
:woot:

Congratulations! Make sure you say your goodbyes and have all your **** together before you tell yer boss to go to hell.

It could get ug-lay. :)

Congrats.

What does the new job entail, and what did the old consist of?

old one was mall security gaurd, working nights and weekends with lots of walking and report writing.

new one will be call center for wellsfargo over by the mall of america, working 10 to 7 and no weekends more money, and time for my daughter.

Better hours. More money. More time for your kid. What's not to love? Congratulations! :up:

jag

I've been out of the job market for a long time
how hard is it to find a job.. even just a part time one (that's NOT for a fast food restaurant).

What kind of questions did they ask at the interview?

I've been out of the job market for a long time
how hard is it to find a job.. even just a part time one (that's NOT for a fast food restaurant).

What kind of questions did they ask at the interview?
i went thru a temp service so they had the job asked if i wanted it set up the interviews, that was one with the temp service and the other with the co. that i would be working for.

mostly they told me about the job that would be doing and asked if i could do it and when.

Gratz!

I can't even get a F'ing job at a grocery store.

That's pretty sad...Safeway hired my half-******ed sixteen year old sister. You have some major issues, I gather. :o
well you do have a better chance of being hired if you are ******ed at least at target but it has to show.

but i can't wait to start my job i quit friday, i had a weird feeling of freedom after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"