i hate getting sick!

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
i started to get a runny nose on sunday night, then on monday it because a stuffy nose. then on tuesday it was like my face was being pulled to back of my skull but i had to work seeing as i was the only one at work so i stayed in the office most the night. so on wensday morning i go to see the doctor he checks me out and says that i have a sinus infection and puts me on some antibiotics. but i still had to work 3 1/2 hours yesterday because there wasn't anyone there untill 6:30.
so here i am sitting at home with the worst cold of my life, but at least i was able to rent the first season of lost (the first 2 disks anyways).

It could be worse. You could have some little nasty stomach bug that has been going around. And believe it or not but I still dragged myself into work regardless because bills don't pay themselves you know.

Take, like, a really hot shower.

Whenever you have a cold.

Or whenever you feel like being clean.

It's soo awesome to take skin burning hot showers. Like, all the time.

Godzilla2000 said:
It could be worse. You could have some little nasty stomach bug that has been going around. And believe it or not but I still dragged myself into work regardless because bills don't pay themselves you know.
well that depends on where you work, i have to drive most of the time at my job, as well as walk anytime that i am not driveing.
also i don't want to get the people that i work with and around sick.

Socrates said:
Take, like, a really hot shower.

Whenever you have a cold.

Or whenever you feel like being clean.

It's soo awesome to take skin burning hot showers. Like, all the time.
i have done that and it helps.

I never get sick, so I can't really sympathize.

I've got the most awesome immune system.

Man, I'm sick too. I'm coughing like heck, here I am, in front of my computer in my office. Can't wait to be at home... which is 9 hours away :(

The best cure or whatever I have found is at the first symptoms start popping cold-eeze and downing theraflu. My colds usually last weeks and can land in my lungs to turn into bronchitis and since I started this routine, the colds last a day or two, and stay out of my lungs entirely. It is a LIFE saver. I suggest the apple and cinnamon theraflu because it's like hot apple cider, as opposed to the lemon because hot lemonade is just a travesty

Dew k. Mosi said:
The best cure or whatever I have found is at the first symptoms start popping cold-eeze and downing theraflu. My colds usually last weeks and can land in my lungs to turn into bronchitis and since I started this routine, the colds last a day or two, and stay out of my lungs entirely. It is a LIFE saver. I suggest the apple and cinnamon theraflu because it's like hot apple cider, as opposed to the lemon because hot lemonade is just a travesty
i will try that next time, but right now i am feeling better just a slight cough and a scratchy throat and that i can work with.

I'd take getting sick once every month in exchange to sneeze whenever I feel the need to sneeze. Nothing pisses me off more than almost sneezing, and then no payoff. THAT MOTHERF**KER, THAT MOTHERF**KING SUNNUVAB**CH!!
cursin10.gif

• Wash your hands
  • Don't get near people
  • If your girlfriend is sick, ask her to wash her hands and then give you a prefunctory hand-job instead of sucking your face and sitting on it and stuff.
I haven't been sick in 3 years.

I don't think I've been sick in years.

I don't even take that good care of myself. I'm not the most hygenic person either. I remember hearing somewhere that the more you get out and exposed to things, the easier it is for your body to build up your immune system..

Hades said:

I don't even take that good care of myself. I'm not the most hygenic person either. I remember hearing somewhere that the more you get out and exposed to things, the easier it is for your body to build up your immune system..
well that it true, you can't keep from getting sick by doing that because you will sooner or later catch something that over loads your system or that is new and you haven't been built up to.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
well that it true, you can't keep from getting sick by doing that because you will sooner or later catch something that over loads your system or that is new and you haven't been built up to.
37scoob6.jpg

Hades said:

It's true.
I saw a show about a rich guy who got his arm eaten away by flesh-eating-bacteria because he got a little scrape on his arm while putting his luggage into the back of his nice SUV.

Seriously, too much anti-bacterial soap and obsessive hygeine'll KILL you.
You have to ride that fine line between "sweet-smelling" and "dirty".

I carry Purell with me everywhere I go. Sometimes I want to drink it because it smells like vodka.

I had a sinus infection as well this week. It seriously cut into my smoking marijuana plans I had while watching My Name is Earl and The Office. Damn sinus infections always coming around when something TRULY important is going on. :whatever:

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
i started to get a runny nose on sunday night, then on monday it because a stuffy nose. then on tuesday it was like my face was being pulled to back of my skull but i had to work seeing as i was the only one at work so i stayed in the office most the night. so on wensday morning i go to see the doctor he checks me out and says that i have a sinus infection and puts me on some antibiotics. but i still had to work 3 1/2 hours yesterday because there wasn't anyone there untill 6:30.
so here i am sitting at home with the worst cold of my life, but at least i was able to rent the first season of lost (the first 2 disks anyways).

I have been sick like that as well. But let me tell you something, I would rather be sick as a dog like you just describe, than to see one of my kids sick like that. Too bad I can't get sick for them.

War Lord said:
I never get sick, so I can't really sympathize.

I've got the most awesome immune system.

Well, that and you never leave your house and therefore don't get exposed to illness causing germs and bacteria.

jag

Good one :woot:

I haven't been sick for awhile.... and i like it! :oldrazz:

Holly Goodhead said:
I carry Purell with me everywhere I go. Sometimes I want to drink it because it smells like vodka.
Drink it. I swear it's not harmful.

really. :)

you hate being sick, well duh? lol, but seriously, get well soon, and WINTER SUCKS!!! I'ts like 3 months of illness:(

being sick is fun, especially when you get to skip class :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"