Comics I have a question...

Mystic

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi

I haven't read the comics for a while now so I'm not sure exactly what's going on between the characters/stories etc. Can someone please give me an update? Ever since X-Men Legacy, the team has well.....not really felt like a team anymore! Have they drifted apart or are they still together? I've no idea what happened to Storm and Wolverine and I'm pretty sure they wern't in X-Men Legacy. I've got to ask - what's going on?!

Legacy became an Xavier solo series for a while and a few months ago the focus has shifted to Rogue. The fortunate news is that it isnt heavily focused on just one character and is featuring all the X-men. Right now it doesnt have a set team but more of a rotating cast like UXM. Rogue is the main character but Carey isnt limiting himself to just her. Danger, Gambit and Trance seem to have strong supporting roles here and upcoming issues show Cyclops, Psylocke, Wolverine and Colossu being used.

Storm is a part of the AXM cast and she shows up every few issues in UXM not really doing much. Her role in hte X-men has been signficantly decreased. If you are a fan of her as an X-man, well you will be disappointed bc she's not really used in any meaningful capacity

Well x-men legacy is more or less a rogue series with gambit and danger being supporting characters i recomend Astonishing X-Men and Uncanny X-Men if you like the "team" feel.If you are a storm and wolverine fan for wolvie i recomend X-force and his own series for storm i recoomend astonshing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"