Transformers I have four questions...

roni14

The one and only
Reaction score
Alright, I have four questions.
First, I just got the Decepticon Desert Attack 2- pack. I've looked a bit online, and was wondering if the Blackout was exclusive to the pack.

Second, I'm starting to collect Transformers (or at least considering it), and was wondering which of the deluxe (the $10 ones) were best. I've been eying Jazz, Bumblebee, and Barricade.

Third, is the Movie Voyager Optimus Prime in scale to the deluxe figures?

Finally, is the Blackout included in the 2- pack the same scale as the deluxe figures? I ask because he towers over Scorponok.

Thanks!

EDIT:
One more question- what's the difference between the movie deluxe figures and the fast action battlers?

1. No, Blackout is sold alone

2. "Best" how? I really like my G1 Jazz

3. Not sure, never seen one :(

4. I think Blackout only comes in Voyager.

5. Not sure, don't collect FABs

The Autobots are more or less in scale with each other, it's the Decepticons where this sort of thing became difficult.

They should've put out a bigger Starscream. I was surprised to see a Brawl figure the other day in the $40 range, competing w/ Prime and Megatron for scale. If they did that for Blackout, Starscream and Bonecrusher, I'd wet myself.

In the movie, my impression was that the Decepticons are all huge, except for Frenzy and Barricade. The toys don't keep with this.

-Vaportrail

I think Starscream is an appropriate size.

I agree about Bonecrusher though. I wouldn't care about Blackout's size if they didn't already say he was the biggest TF :whatever:

wow he was the biggest i thought starscream would be bigger. and i think they made the decepticons small because when the kids would get the toys theyd be mad if there decepticons were like 4 times the size of there bumble bees and jazzs and rachets etc.

Yeah apparently, he's supposed to be a ridiculously large helicopter. I've never seen one in real life, so I can't say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"