I have to say I'm looking forward to this.

Nope. :p

ARE YOU KIDDING!?! YES I AM!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! :wow: :wow: :wow: :woot: WOLVERINE! DEADPOOL! GAMBIT! AGENT ZERO!!! AHHH! :eek::grin:

LOL That's true. But I saw some negativty in some other threads and thought I'd post a positive thread. But the past news really got me pumped for this film.

Regardless of how things turn out, the movie is inevitable, and I hope for the best.
With so many cool characters involved, it'll be hard to disappoint.

I'm just not trying to get my hopes up like I did with X3. I was going ape **** thinking how incredible it would be and then I saw it :csad:. So at this point, I will say I am hoping for the best and I am liking what I'm hearing so far.

I trust Gavid Hood to deliver, therefore my hopes are into the sky for this film.

I'm very excited because the thought of seeing deadpool and gambit in a film makes my brain explode. Then again I was excited to see Venom in a film...and we all know how that turned out. Overall though I think Gavin Hood is a good director and the film seems to be promising. I know some whine because they see a lot of characters cast, but I think they forget Weapon X is a large program and most of the characters are small roles or cameos. Sometimes I wonder if people think the movie should only have Stryker, Wolverine, Sabretooth, and a lack of interacting with anyone else. I think some don't get the scale of characters needed, but I do appreciate that within minding how broad the usage of characters needs to be, some just don't want it to be a cluster F***. But, I digress. Yeah, as long as the story is decent, the action is hard hitting, and Deadpool and Gambit aren't reduced to In Name Only, then I'm going to get my moneys worth.

I want to be excited. But with 20th Century Fox behind this, mediocre script reviews, and mutant cameos out the ying-yang, it's hard to be.

I'm looking forward to gambit and deadpool. Wolverine can be killed for all i care about him

Does anyone else think that this is X3 all over again?
Too many characters in a movie they have no place in, at least, if it´s a good movie, something that is starting to be less and less true in comic book movies.
The movie starting to go into a no win situation.

This is a Wolverine movie, which means, a movie about LOGAN, not Logan and a "bunch of mutant that weren´t introduced in the X-Men movies, so, let´s put them in, so we can draw in the fanboys".
If the movies ends on being Wolverine and X-Men´s second league, i expect the worst.
If this is in fact a movie about Logan (as it should be), half the characters in the movie have to place to be there, and will be ridiculous to see them on a 5 minute cameo.
All in all, is a no win situation.....
Besides Dark Knight, all other comic book movies have a looooong way to make me less apprehensive.

Now, fell free to call me a troll because i can say more than "Wow, this movie is going to own".

At first I didn't want a Wolverine movie, but now things are shaping up i'm starting to feel some of the buzz I felt for X-Men 3

I am interested in this movie, especially in how Hood brings it all to the screen. But I can't say I feel the excitement of X3, simply because of what happened - there were those who hated it and those who loved it and ended up being attacked for that. I don't know how I retained my sanity. Thanks must go to my other half who has keep me from being sucked into the vortex of fanboyism.

The movie isn't out for 15 months so we have a long way to go yet. Hopefully Hood has the creative freedom to make this a good movie for all of us. Go Gavin!

Isildur´s Heir;14146257 said:
Too many characters in a movie they have no place in, at least, if it´s a good movie, something that is starting to be less and less true in comic book movies.

This is a Wolverine movie, which means, a movie about LOGAN, not Logan and a "bunch of mutant that weren´t introduced in the X-Men movies, so, let´s put them in, so we can draw in the fanboys".
If the movies ends on being Wolverine and X-Men´s second league, i expect the worst.
If this is in fact a movie about Logan (as it should be), half the characters in the movie have to place to be there, and will be ridiculous to see them on a 5 minute cameo.
Besides Dark Knight, all other comic book movies have a looooong way to make me less apprehensive.

Now, fell free to call me a troll because i can say more than "Wow, this movie is going to own".

I won't call you a troll. But you do realize this thread is for people who are excited for the film, not who aren't.

Dude, I mean... you asked a question and people are responding. You should've started the thread with a clear statement.

"I am super excited about this movie. Post here if you are also super excited. People who are not super-excited, leave NOW!"

:)

Isildur´s Heir;14146257 said:

Agreed. :up:

The movie doesn't come out until 2009 and they've been working on it since 2007. X3 was a rushed production (They were still making changes in the script even during filming) hence why it was so bad. That right there gives me some promise for Wolverine.

X3 was a rushed production (They were still making changes in the script even during filming) hence why it was so bad. That right there gives me some promise for Wolverine.
That and Brett Ratner directing the film, I don't understand how that happened in the first place really...

I didn't really care all that much for Wolverine. But now with Reynolds confirmed as Deadpool, I'm looking forward to it. I just hope his cameo will be worthwhile.

If the cameo will be disappointing, at least you'll get a couple of months of Deadpool debate out of the whole thing. :D

If the cameo will be disappointing, at least you'll get a couple of months of Deadpool debate out of the whole thing. :D

Deadpool will get a spin off so it won't matter. :yay:

Im looking forward to this movie for sure...If it's X-men related, im there! But it is true that there are too many characters making appearances that have no business in a Wolverine movie...With all that being said I cant wait for some Deadpool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"