Days of Future Past The Josh Helman Thread - THE YOUNGEST WILLIAM STRYKER YET!

Reaction score
Okay, all of the cast members got a thread except for this one:

Discuss!

Stryker is probably the last character that I'm looking forward to in this movie and I don't think he will be very prominent in this movie. But it will be very interesting to see what he will do in this movie.

strykerlarge.jpg

He looks more interesting than the one from Origins that's for sure.

I like his outfit. I thought he was just gonna wear a suit and tie.

The one from origins was like an FBI agent from The X-Files... This one is sexy and I'm sure we're gonna hate him a lot, since his actions will be against mutants...

Surely if Wolverine meets him he'll just run him through with his claws?

He looks too old to play teenage Juggernaut (wrinkles at forehead). Good he plays 30yo Stryker.

what? a 30 years old actor playing 'young' Juggernaut?

and this means Striker got added later in the game too? same as Pietro, after Juggernaut being drop? I dont understand a thing

No I believe they were going to have all three but they were struggling to cast stryker and gave the juggs scene more to quicksilver so juggs was cut and he became stryker.

I think Juggernaut was replaced by Quicksilver. I think initially Juggernaut was the one who must break Magneto from prison.

what I dont get is how Striker wasnt even part of the first script.

Although..... from the article, it suggest that Singer and co. had trouble finding an actor for Striker, so they decided to cut Juggernaut and use Josh for that role, since they must have been excited to work with Josh, whatever the role was

Turns out the claims were true, Quicksilver replaced Juggernaut in the movie. There was a script excerpt where Juggernaut crashed through the ground into Magneto's underground cell, and Logan just fell through the hole after him.

And they claimed QS was always in the script. :whatever:

Turns out the claims were true, Quicksilver replaced Juggernaut in the movie. There was a script excerpt where Juggernaut crashed through the ground into Magneto's underground cell, and Logan just fell through the hole after him.

oops, good point.

so many different versions, I see. okkkkkkkk, Singer. :whatever:

I don't think they were gonna have both quicksilver and juggernaut I think it was either one or the other and for whatever reason they went for quicksilver

Oh great more bashing fox and Bryan Singer posts:facepalm:

You really think the minute quicksilver and Scarlet witch In Avengers they quickly rewrote the script quickly cast Evan Peters and quickly annouced It.

It couldn't be that Singer decered to drop Juggernaut in favor of quicksilver
who he has been wanting to use:whatever:

And if they were so desperate to stick it to marvel why not throw scarlet witch In there too

^ They did include scarlet witch.

I'm not saying they're f****** with Marvel
but this new bit of news will surely fan those flames
I don't want to believe hollywood professionals, adults, could be so petty

Last edited:

Quicksilver was always in the script. He was in it with Juggernaut in earlier drafts. When they cut juggernaut out they gave his role to quicksilver in addition to whatever role that he already had.

Quicksilver was always in the script. He was in it with Juggernaut in earlier drafts. When they cut juggernaut out they gave his role to quicksilver in addition to whatever role that he already had.

do you know this for sure or are you just going by bits and pieces said? i think there was likely one recruitment scene and it originally was for juggernaut then went to quicksilver, it was mentioned that xavier and juggs would have had some sorta past so the scene we see of hank,logan and xavier talking to quicksilver at his house i bet would been juggs instead

do you know this for sure or are you just going by bits and pieces said? i think there was likely one recruitment scene and it originally was for juggernaut then went to quicksilver, it was mentioned that xavier and juggs would have had some sorta past so the scene we see of hank,logan and xavier talking to quicksilver at his house i bet would been juggs instead

I got that Quicksilver was part of the earlier drafts of the script from one of the interviews, can't remember which. probably Empire.

The juggernaut thing was also from another interview that stated that Quicksilver was given juggernaut's role. Well was given extra material that was originally for another character. I just put two and two together and made four.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"