I hope the Batman anime is a lot better than Superman - Doomsday

Batman2005

Sidekick
Reaction score
I've recently seen the following:
the 2 Hellboy animated movies
the 2 Ultimate Avengers

these seriously kicked ass compared to Superman - Doomsday in terms of story telling, script, and art. hell, given the movie title, I was expecting more from the character doomsday.

such a shame too since DC Comics has so little out on film and animated features compared to Marvel. Even Hellboy animated kicked some ass, and that character is relatively small time compared to Superman and Batman.

Hopefully DC won't screw up AGAIN, and hopefully the Batman anime will make up for the lukewarm superman - doomsday movie..

It had some aspects I liked and some I didn't.. With the way the DC animations seem to be going I wouldn't count on a great animated batman.

Even superman returns let me down a lot.

The matrix anime kicked arse when it was released imho.

For some bits it was okay bit alot of it was to random. Like how did Lex get the original Superman when he was buried. How did Metropolis not react in a manner when the cloned Superman came flying around & ask like WTF we just had a funeral for him. They just accepted the fact that hes back & that Kevin Smith cameo was not needed his character name in the credits explained it perfectly. This anime was rushed to ****.

Hellboy was great.

Both those Avengers movies sucked total ass. I haven't seen the SD movie, but it can't be worse than those two.

the batman anime will not be better IMO. the batman anime is a quick job to tell you waht happened between BB and TDK.
i think they spend more time on doomsday then they are on the batman anime.

For some bits it was okay bit alot of it was to random. Like how did Lex get the original Superman when he was buried.

the clone was developed from his blood at the scene, Lex said it retrieved the body.

Superman Doomsday was great. Anime is gay.

Marvel's stuff sucked.

The Ultimate Avengers movies were some of the worst animated superhero cartoons in the past decade, you should be ashamed to like them.

i love DC animation, but im so disappointed its gune be anime :(

great its that big anti anime feud, lord what anime have you seen?

You guys do need to remember that this Batman anime is completely seperate from all the other DC movies the'yre producing. Timm and Co. have this "DC Universe" line going on, that New Frontier, Judas Contract, Doomsday, and that new Wonder Woman movie are all a part of.

This one is seperate. Different production company entirely. This isn't a "DC Universe" film. So really, any problems you had with Doomsday really shouldnt' reflect upon what this Batman anime will be like.

The Ultimate Avengers movies were some of the worst animated superhero cartoons in the past decade, you should be ashamed to like them.

I personally wouldn't go that far, but they weren't that great. Timm and co.'s material far surpasses anything I've seen from Marvel.

The hellboy movies were boring! Ultimate Avengers was ok but lacked any kind of real drama to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"