I just put my eyebrow ring back in after like 3 months...

I don't like the short septum-piercing jewelry with the little balls on the ends. It looks like the person has a little silver booger in each nostril.

Body piercing is serious business! :cmad:

jag

That piercing will make you ugly though.

I don't get piercings for the look... :dry:

I also want this one:

011104c.jpg

argh! my friend did that and his eyebrow got RIDICULOUSLY infected. be careful!

That's not me, your freak. I just wanted to show a picture of the bridge piercing. It's the one I want.

Yeah...I'm gonna have to agree with the boy here. The piercing...not you...strong ugly. Oh and while I'm at it...teh emo. :p

I don't get piercings for the look... :dry:

I also want this one:
What do you get piercings for then if they have no physical value? Does your rowdy gang make you get them? Do you like to clean the holes every few hours to make sure they don't get infected? Do you like the pain?

and I basically just repierced my eyebrow. This crap kinda hurts, and, it's not turning properly. I might have to forfeit and get it repierced by a pro. :(

damn girl, sounds like you took it like a man. :o

seriously though just to be safe check it out by a pro

What do you get piercings for then if they have no physical value? Does your rowdy gang make you get them? Do you like to clean the holes every few hours to make sure they don't get infected? Do you like the pain?

Not necessarily the pain. I don't like needles. So afraid of them. But there's this sense of Euphoria once the needle goes in and the barbell is put in, that I get. It's awesome and scary all at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"