I need a black Batman-cape

transformershy

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi

I'm considering buying the TDKR bikersuit from UDreplicas (http://udreplicas.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9) and I want a cape to go along with it. What kind of cape I should buy? Any tips...? Pullover-cape/two buttons in front-cape?

I'm also looking for someone to make one for me. I can pay with PayPal or normal banktransfer. And I'm not sure if it should be made out of urethane/latex/resin (don't want it to be so expensive) :)

I also need a black TDKR-belt. Anyone selling...?

Last edited:
Was that your thread on the BOTB? I posted a comment on there that should steer you in the right direction.

Was that your thread on the BOTB? I posted a comment on there that should steer you in the right direction.
Where? I only posted a comment on their Facebook page and this thread.

I forgot to mention that I also need the TDKR-belt :|

Last edited:
Hm. No. Someone new popped on and asked this same exact question on the actual forum. Saw this thread here and thought it was you. Im not sure how many of us actually post on the Facebook page

Hm. No. Someone new popped on and asked this same exact question on the actual forum. Saw this thread here and thought it was you. Im not sure how many of us actually post on the Facebook page
Do you have the link to the BOTB? (I don't even know what it is)

Do you have the link to the BOTB? (I don't even know what it is)

Brotherhood of the Bat. It's the internets best known Batman exclusive costuming and prop site.

http://bbrotherhoodofthebat.runboard.com/

You'll have to register a user account to get access to the forum. If you join, be sure to introduce yourself and read the terms of service thread located in the main forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"