I Need Help Identifying Specific Batman Comic Art

vorador

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello all,
There's a batman artist within the last 10 years that depicts batman the following way: the bat's wings of the bat logo/emblem form the black part of the cape & cowl that is separate from the gray torso. Also the utility belt looks very "rudimentary" or "low-tech" with a lot of hoops/loops.

I used to have a wallpaper image of the batman that I described, after I first acquired the image online I noticed what appeared to be the same type of art in some batman comics within the last few years. I don't remember if it was detective comics, batman, confidential, etc. If someone could please tell me who the artist is or post the wallpaper image I spoke that would be great. It's the wallpaper image I really want but with just the artist's name maybe I can track it down. It's a depiction that stands out because I've never seen the bat wings as part of the cape & cowl component of the batsuit. I've searched google images but can't find anything :csad:

Well, it'll be damn hard to pinpoint your guy (or gal? Has there been a female Batman artist?) without a pic. But from your description, is it this guy?

BatmanGK50.JPG

This is by Lee Bermejo by the way.

Yes! Thank you very much! hopefully I can track down that wallpaper now.

No problemo :up: :D If you have any further queries, there's a general question thread around here too (I'm only saying this because I was told to go there in my first week as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"