So yeah, I got another tattoo and I need your opinions

X-Chick

Super.
Reaction score
Maybe its just me or because it hurts like hell, but I really don't like it at this point. The picture sucks pretty bad because its hard to take a picture of your own leg, so you'll have to excuse the center of it which got all the flash. And give me honest opinions, because I need to know if its just me having buyer's remorse or something or if it really looks like **** and I need to go get it fixed.

013.jpg

Also, keep in mind it was supposed to look a little more like this.
stargazer-august.jpg

Your next tattoo after this one: A skull and cross-bones on your right arm :up:

It's hard to say...I mean, was price an object here? I know that with tattoos, you really get what you pay for. :/

The detail isn't all that great, and the colors aren't nearly as vivid as they are in the picture.

HOWEVER, it's still a pretty tattoo. :up: I can tell what it is, and the non-realism of it is actually kind of charming.

It still does look nice, though, X.

It's hard to say...I mean, was price an object here? I know that with tattoos, you really get what you pay for. :/

The detail isn't all that great, and the colors aren't nearly as vivid as they are in the picture.

HOWEVER, it's still a pretty tattoo. :up: I can tell what it is, and the non-realism of it is actually kind of charming.

Actually, he made it a lot more detailed and realistic than I wanted. :huh: Its either the picture or you, probably the former. Also, I didn't want the exact same thing as in the picture, its just supposed to be the same kind of flower. :o

I dont really like tattoos that have color,unless they're like...just outlined in color or really simple.

And the details aren't very good. The petals kinda look like tongues,and the shading doesn't look good. Plus,it depends on where you got it. I think girls with tattoos on their arms(like...the side of it) are kinda tacky and butch.

Damn, please marry me X :o

This is going to be pointless until I get a picture. I can assure all of you, detail isn't the problem. The colors are more what bothers me. The colors are like opposite what they should be.

Its only lower leg/ankle area, btw. And sorry, Luke I'm getting married in less than 3 months.

This is going to be pointless until I get a picture. I can assure all of you, detail isn't the problem. The colors are more what bothers me. The colors are like opposite what they should be.

Still say it looks fine :up:

X-Chick said:
Its only lower leg/ankle area, btw. And sorry, Luke I'm getting married in less than 3 months.

:cmad:!

;)

Yah...I guess the color then.The shadowing is too obvious,and the colors kinda look faded...like it's drawn with magic marker. Rofl...I'm not trying to make you feel bad,but I'm just saying...

Yah...I guess the color then.The shadowing is too obvious,and the colors kinda look faded...like it's drawn with magic marker. Rofl...I'm not trying to make you feel bad,but I'm just saying...

No, that's how I feel too. I wanted the colors to be brighter.

Damnit, now my batteries are dead and I don't have anymore to take a better picture. :cmad:

I think it would look a lot better if it had a 3D-kinda effect to it. It doesn't look bad now or anything, but it doesn't exactly jump off your, uh, flesh either.

I think it would look a lot better if it had a 3D-kinda effect to it. It doesn't look bad now or anything, but it doesn't exactly jump off your, uh, flesh either.

I know what you mean. It just seems so boring right now.

The real flower is pretty, but I don't like the tattoo at all. Sorry :csad:

sorry, but I dont' really like the tattoo either :(

I don't see what's so bad about colros fading anyway.

I like the weathered worn kind of look older tattoo's have anyway.

What exactly don't you like about it? The way its outlined or the coloring? I don't really see a problem with the colors...they're adequate but the linework doesn't look the best to me. Did you like the line work before he started outlining it?

your first tattoo was bad enough, this one is worse... you didn't learn your lesson. :)

Maybe these are better, I can't really tell. Oh and the little dark spots in the center things is dried blood I can't get off. :huh:

021.jpg

020.jpg

015.jpg

Its weird 'cause the same the guy did this one and the linework and shading are both great.
tat4.jpg

this looks like something in a kid's coloring book and the top petal looks like a deformed penis

Love the phoenix one, but definitely don't like the flower, even with more pics of it :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"