• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Gos i need help

You used her. This is what you get for sleeping with drunk chicks. You though it was casual, she thought different. What did you expect? Wham, bam, thank you mam?

Also, on a side note, "Hook up"? :whatever:

hook up with her again, but be really rough in bed and give her a black eye and stuff. That'll teach her.

Noon said:
Also, on a side note, "Hook up"? :whatever:
and yes I despise that term.
It sounds like soulless robots looking to exchange data, so one pulls out a retractable cable and they "hook up".

It also sounds like a Peter Pan erotica night at the local gay bar.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
and yes I despise that term.
It sounds like soulless robots looking to exchange data, so one pulls out a retractable cable and they "hook up".
but that's really all we are, my friend. This world's soul has long gone and left us to our own devices. Those devices are the vices of sex and technology.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
yes, a sprinkle of faerie dust for flight then a hook up. :down

The faerie dust made my nose cartilage collapse :(

tell her you're not in love with her anymore . . .

Hook up again with her, but this time try somethig freaky on her like a dirty sanchez or a donkey punch, she'll be out of your life in no time, unless she likes that sort of stuff... because then she will be more into you.

Ice-man said:
Im new here but what ever i need help.

I hooked up with a girl i know, last sunday, now shes soo clingy and talks to me alot and messages me every hour on myspace saying how much she likes me, but I DO NOT LIKE HER LIKE THAT! and she wont get it threw her head that were just friends and we only hooked up because she was drunk and kept begging me to Hookup with her.

now she keeps sayin "well why would you hookup with me if you didnt like me", Hello your allowed to hookup and not be tied down by the one you hooked up with.

please how do i get miss i dont understand ****, away from me
That's an easy answer. Hook-up with another girl and ask the them if they'll have a threesome with you. If they say no, then say I'll only stay together for a threesome. If they say yes then. Heeeeeey!
cover-fonz.jpg

The Fonz said:
That's an easy answer. Hook-up with another girl and ask the them if they'll have a threesome with you. If they say no, then say I'll only stay together for a threesome. If they say yes then. Heeeeeey!
cover-fonz.jpg

I love you Fonzie. :)

fonz.jpg

As a hype poster. You are my hero. :)

I am truly honored that you feel the way you do, my amigo!:up:

PIITB. HARD. She'll either leave you alone forever or be your slave for life after that. :up: But seriously, this is what you get for screwing girls you don't give a damn about.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"