I need sentinel parts

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
I need basically the whole lower body (abs and legs) and right arm...

I have a mint X23 (purple), galactus arm, apocalypse leg or ff human torch varient (with human head).

any takers?

That Human orch isn't really a vairent. It's just the one from the FF box Set.

I have a spare Sentinel crotch, but you're not offering anything I want.

Roughneck said:
That Human orch isn't really a vairent. It's just the one from the FF box Set.

Not that it matters from the whoping two replies this thread got lol but I meant the figure factory human torch varient, not ML.

the pieces on ebay are way over priced.. 10 dollars for a damn arm :/

Oh.

I don't have any pieces. It's dumb you have to buy figures you don't want just to make the Sentinel. I would love to have one though. Not used. It should just come in a box of it's own. $15.00 and with a comic.

I didnt mind buying the figures the first time around because I wanted them for my collection.. But getting second/third sentinels is a PITA

I only get figures I want to get. I don't get every one. Not that it's a bad thing if you do, that's just the way I am.

there are so many figures that I passed on when i saw them in the stores(cable/juggernaut/deadpool/ML9 10 and 11 in their entirety) and.. it sucks having to get them on ebay now :(

Juggernaut? Wow, that's hard to get now.

I got mine a few months ago on ebay.

I got Juggernaut and Cable at my comic shop the week the series shipped from Diamond. I got the last ones they had. Never saw them at retail. :D

Yeah I dont even have a credit card to get an e bay account anyway :(

Yeah I mean I dont even really want a black panther....or a mystique, really.

I really wish they would just release it...in fact didnt they say they were gonna release a rotocast sentinel in the ML line?

And I swear they were gonna rerelease some older , harder to find figures too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"