I need YOUR help.

The Riddler

WITH NEW MATERIAL
Reaction score
hey guys, i'm having trouble choosing between these two action figures: MGS solid snake or MGS2 solid snake from mcfarlane.

mgs_solidsnake_photo_01_md.jpg
or
mgs2_solid_photo_01_md.jpg

please help me choose which to get.

thanks.

Lemme see both. I have the second. Never saw the first.

i personally like the MGS suit better but the MGS2 head sculpt looks more closer to how snake looks.

MGS2 Snake is pretty cool and decently poseable. Only thing that'd make him really awesome is some ball-jointed shoulders.

I would say the MGS2 Snake.

I think you should. Where you gettin it from?

Yes.. please tell.. because I want one :x

I say get the one from MGS2. newer figs always have improvments.

FEAR THE BAT said:
I think you should. Where you gettin it from?
perhaps the only place i can find one now...ebay. :(

it seems the MGS snake is a lot cheaper than the MGS2 snake.

i wish i could somehow switch the heads of the figures so i could have the MGS suit with the better head sculpt from MGS2. :(

Well, in any case just go for the one you want more. But quite frankly the MGS Snake head looks a little too much like Rambo to me.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Well, in any case just go for the one you want more. But quite frankly the MGS Snake head looks a little too much like Rambo to me.
yeah the head sculpt is way off.

it has mostly to do with playstation's poor graphics at the time and because of it they didn't really have a definite solid snake face to sculpt.

i'll be getting mgs2 snake, if i can just get it from ebay for a reasonable price...

anyone know if mcfarlane is going to produce some mgs3 figures?

No word yet.

Btw, I'd go with MGS2 Snake too, I love him. But then again, Konami Figure Collection: Metal Gear Solid 2 figures own any other MGS figs.

Electro UK said:
No word yet.

Btw, I'd go with MGS2 Snake too, I love him. But then again, Konami Figure Collection: Metal Gear Solid 2 figures own any other MGS figs.
aren't those mini figures with no articulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"