I once played a PC game

Must have enjoyed it alot, to name yourself after the main character.:up:

You knowing what Grim Fandango is fills me with joy. I give you permission to post more often.

Your blessing for continued posting makes me feel all shivery inside.

I also played a PC game once. It killed me inside :(

Spider-Malak invaded my KOTOR gamesave :(

lordspidey.jpg

HAHA!

I want that. :(

Any reason to play KOTOR again.

Anyways I love PC games. CAC: Red Alert 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I also love KOTOR (1 anyways, 2 was meh imo), Jedi Knight and I think you can't go wrong with an FPS on PC. :up:

After Counter-Strike, Rainbow Six 3 has the most hilarious group of gamers ever....don't know if it's very popular anymore though :(

Axid said:
After Counter-Strike, Rainbow Six 3 has the most hilarious group of gamers ever....don't know if it's very popular anymore though :(

I played that on PS2. Ace online, just a shame no one goes on it anymore. :(

Electro UK said:
HAHA!

Anyways I love PC games. CAC: Red Alert 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I also love KOTOR (1 anyways, 2 was meh imo), Jedi Knight and I think you can't go wrong with an FPS on PC. :up:

My best friend and I would network red alert 2 for hours against enemies we could never defeat, good times

Electro UK said:
HAHA!

KOTOR and the Jedi Knight franchises are some of the best reasons to play PC games.

Sam Fisher is better on the PC as well. :up:

Spike_x1 said:
KOTOR and the Jedi Knight franchises are some of the best reasons to play PC games.

Sam Fisher is better on the PC as well. :up:
Wear u use da mouse-wheel 2 control his speed lmao?!?!?!

MMMKay i think ill jus stick 2 controller like wut it wuz made 4 lmao!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"