I ran out of Knives, so I used a screwdriver to make my Peanut Butter Sandiwch

Dew k. Mosi said:
I was at work on graveyard shift once and found out my ******* coworkers had used the last plastic utensil (even though I bought them for my use only) I had to eat my tv dinner with an expired driver's licence for a scooper :(

Why not just not eat?

Odin's Lapdog said:
and people still have the balls to say the lion king is better

:mad:
yes I do have the balls, and will go to the grave yelling it in the streets!:mad::up:

I just made one with a screw driver. I ran out of patience and just dipped my bread in the container, hard to get alot of peanutbutter on that thin little rod.

dialog-vega3.gif
You are the most ghettoest MOFO I've ever come across!! Next thing you know, you'll be using college text books to hold up the shelf holding your TV.

The Amazing Lee said:
Aladdin>Lion King.

I relate to Aladdin alot more. cuz I love to rub things.

Mulan>Aladdin

Admiral_N8 said:
Mulan>Aladdin

Robin Hood trumps all.

But as to the topic at hand, I would think anything flat you had laying around would work better than a screwdriver.

Leto Atrides said:
Robin Hood trumps all.

But as to the topic at hand, I would think anything flat you had laying around would work better than a screwdriver.
Not if you've got a man-sized philip's head.

Leto Atrides said:
...Not gonna approach that one.
By all means, please approach my man-sized philip's head.

Carter said:
Why not just not eat?
Because it was lunch time (4 am) and the last time I had had food was before I went to sleep at 3 pm. So, I figured 13 hours was long enough to wait between meals.
:rolleyes:

I'm in serious need of some peanut butter right now. And some milk.

so is that French news reporter in your avatar... I smothered peanut butter all over the topless pics I have of her. :o

Socrates said:
Surely you printed them out first?

yup, and then glued them to blow-up dolls... just like I did with Holly's and twylight's pics :)

Lackey said:
yup, and then glued them to blow-up dolls... just like I did with Holly's
When I do that, I glue her face to the butt.

Dew k. Mosi said:
Because it was lunch time (4 am) and the last time I had had food was before I went to sleep at 3 pm. So, I figured 13 hours was long enough to wait between meals.
:rolleyes:
or why not just reuse her the utensil your co worker had used?

Odin's Lapdog said:
or why not just reuse her the utensil your co worker had used?
Because they had thrown it away, and the procedure was for the custodial/security to empty the trash at the shift change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"