I though there would be more gamers on a superhero forum..

There used to be more, but some drama happened and a lot of them left.

And there are probably a lot of posters like me, who are gamers, but just don't post in that section, for whatever reason.

it should be more alive than ever....these are the best time for gamers ever.

Mmmyeah, I got a PS3 a couple weeks ago. It's absorbing my life. :heart:

yeah, i had my ps3 for 2 months now, i have more blu ray movies than games but its just an awesome piece of high tech.

The people that used to post in that forum got pissed when they realized the rules here apply to them as well, not just to everyone else. The few of them left still ***** and moan about it like it is the end of the world or something.

Mmmyeah, I got a PS3 a couple weeks ago. It's absorbing my life. :heart:

good for you, hope Uncharted is in your collection. I got it for Christmas and I'd say it's the best looking console game out there right now

I downloaded a demo that was purdy sweet, so I might be getting it.

I'll have my PS3 next month. I'm looking forward to all the Blu-ray goodness.

I downloaded a demo that was purdy sweet, so I might be getting it.

it is sweet, but it definitely doesn't do the full game justice. It doesn't have the fantastic story telling or intense gun fights

that was one reported incident, and hasn't come up since anywhere I've seen. I personally including games and movies have 18 Blu-Ray discs and not a single sign of mold on any of them

Blu-ray disks grow mold :up:

no they don't

yes they do

apparently, they do:

Blu-ray-Discs-are-Rotten-No-Really-.jpg

see my response^
one of the discs in question was The Prestige, my copy's just dandy and I've had it for many months now

there have been more reports since then

mind finding them for me? I know for sure it was brought up months ago and hasn't been reported again

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"