I wan't 24 figures!

SsM

Stuff?
Reaction score
So.. It's been almost 6 wonderful years filled with 24 and the near perfect human being that is known as Jack Bauer. There is only one step that would make my 24 collection complete, A line of 24 based Figures from Maybe Neca or Mcfarlane.....

Neca has stated they have three new big licenses for 2007 that they will unveil at SDCC this month :

First we will be announcing 3 major licenses for 2007 and we should be able to show a couple of prototypes of said licenses at the show - we may even have some special guests stopping by our booth (fingers crossed) Either way we have some really good stuff here and truly something for everyone as NECA branches out into some new territory for next year.

Here is hoping that 24 will become figgieized!

I guess noone else cares :x

I would also like some 24 action figures. Hell, mini busts and/or statues would be awesome as well! :up:

excellent! we should start a list of who wants 24 figs and send em off to various toy distributors :p

I would like 24 figures but not figures of the show 24.

then get out of this thread!

viva la jack bauer/tony almeida/michelle dessler/david palmer/nina myers/aaron pierce/andre drazen/victor drazen/alexis drazen/kim bauer/teri bauer FIGURES FOREVER!

Hmm, 24 figures i want??? Lets see. I want:

FFC Kang
ML Psylocke
ML Falcon
ML Zemo
ML 1st App Iron Man
ML 1st App Iron Man variant
ML Long Shot
ML Mojo BAF
ML whoever else in ML14
DCD Gotham By Gaslight Batman
DCD Justice Shazam
DCD Justice Black Adam
DCD Justice Zatanna
DCD Justice Hawkman
DCD Justice Solomon Grundy

hmm, thats leaves me with nine more....

Oh yeah, I want:

DCD COIE Battle Armor Lex
WWE Classics Bam Bam Bigelow
WWE Classics Sabu
WWE Classics Mr Perfect
WWE DA Kane
WWE DA Booker T
WWE DA Rey Mysterio ( the new one with black mask)

hmm....that leaves me with 2 more.....

and to cap it off I want:

McFarlane Spawn (the newest one)
McFarlane Disciple

I have FFC kang on the way to me :D but seriously FTB please... stop

Why??? I was just stating the 24 figures I want right now. What gives man???

because you are taking away from the sincerity i am putting in my sheer want for figures based off of the TV show '24' to be made by making a mockery of me :/

I wouldnt see why not.... They have one figure that got produced by RAH or something of a 12" Jack Bauer in his vest from season 4 or in his suit from the pilot. I see that as a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"