I want a marvel dark universe.

The Man Wolf rights are likely over at Sony.

As far as narration goes if doing an anthology TV series:

I think a character like the Dwarf associated with the "Darkhold" book could be an interesting narrator. More on the book here: http://marvel.com/universe/Darkhold#axzz5DZDlzGHu And more on the dwarf here: http://marvel.com/universe/Dwarf#axzz5DZDlzGHu

Overall, the Darkholder cult exists to facilitate use of the Darkhold book which is essentially Marvel's version of the Necronomicon with an ancient shadowy cult that follows these words said to derive from the elder god chthon (same one that infected Scarlett Witch as well as Jessica Drew in Marvel lore; coincidentally underneath citadel of High Evolutionary where chthon said to have been banished not far from small Balkan town of transia). Indestructable parchments across the earth often times mentioned in various marvel stories.

The demonic dwarf infrequently appears to try and tempt people with forbidden knowledge from the Book of Sins.

Yea the panel compared the idea to the Justice League Action format.

There pretty much animated shorts that have a rotating cast and different stories. I highly recommend it. It's an underrated show and does provide some what of a template to my idea.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Last edited:
I would be 100% okay never seeing Dracula or Hercules in the MCU. There are a few more I could name, but those two specifically are just too played out on screen. No thanks.

But a dark universe on the other hand, hell yuss. Ghost Rider, Blade and Morbius, Man-Thing, culminating in a Midnight Sons flick led by Doctor Strange. I'm in.

ANTOINE FUQUA TALKS POTENTIAL FOR A MORBIUS OR BLADE FILM AT CINEMACON

While at CinemaCon, we had the chance to sit down and talk to director Antoine Fuqua for his upcoming sequel, The Equalizer 2 and posed the question about tackling the comic book genre after making waves in the action and crime thriller genre. Fuqua said he was approached for Morbius: The Living Vampire at Sony as he's a Spider-Man villain primarily.

Full article;

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/ant...ting-a-morbius-or-blade-film-at-cinemacon-861

I'll say again, Ethan Hawke for Michael Morbius!

I would be 100% okay never seeing Dracula or Hercules in the MCU. There are a few more I could name, but those two specifically are just too played out on screen. No thanks.

But a dark universe on the other hand, hell yuss. Ghost Rider, Blade and Morbius, Man-Thing, culminating in a Midnight Sons flick led by Doctor Strange. I'm in.

Now you talked! I'd love if Marvel could give me a proper Ghost Rider and Man-Thing!

The version of Dracula in tomb of Dracula is fantastic, I don’t care how many other versions have appeared on screen plus the beauty of tomb of Dracula is its entire cast of characters which is basically amazing.

Do you hope to see Blade as a guy in visors and yellow outfit who becomes a vampire by being bit by Dracula?
portrait_incredible.jpg

I can't think of any contemporary Hercules stories. Especially not ones where it is a buddy movie where he's paired up with a korean teen genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"