Guest heroes on the show?

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
ah...

I guess this point won't be stressed early on, for the first season anyway.. But I'm hoping that some characters from the comics are eventually introduced..

We've already seen Hannibal King..
Frank Drake is a possibility.. Quincy Harker, Rachel VanHelsing.. others from the Tomb of Dracula series..

outside of high-profile Marvel characters, I wonder who else could possibly show up in the series..

Maybe Brother Voodoo? I remember after Blade, many people around here speculated that he was the unspecified man in the herb store as an easter egg.

How about Stick, Elektra's teacher? Not too high profile.

Maybe there'll be an episode where Blade gets in some type of legal trouble again or something, and he'll need a lawyer.

Enter Matt Murdock...

(wishful thinking)

I would like the return of Hannibal King.

Yes, Ryan Reynolds needs to make a comeback.

i'd like to see Hannibal King again. he's a cool character. he doesn't care what ppl think about him. Idk about Matt Murdock though. it could happen. but i doubt it.

I WANT DARDEVIL!
THINK OF A COOL TEAMUP WITH BLADE AND DAREDEVIL!

Vampire characters like Morbius or Bloodscream?

Maybe supernatural characters like Agatha Harkness or Doctor Strange?

Drake coming back would be so cool. And get Hunter to guest apear on it to. That sounds wicked.

XwolverineX said:

um-- do you mean Morbius,

or Laurence Fishburne from Matrix,

or the Moon Knight villain morpheus?

:)

A host of reasons, chief of which is it's not "Smallville".

They said you'd be surprised to see the hero and it have to be someone second tier:

Morbius and other vamps
Nick Fury (seems like most Marvel character bump into him eventually)
Hannibal King, Frank Drake, Quincy Harker, Rachael Van Helsing, Whistler
Doctor Strange
Prolly not Ghost Rider since the movie is coming out(or it oculd be a great seguay(sp?))
Black Panther (it would be surprising)
Kraven (dont know why i thought this)

Unlikely. Frank's not a vampire & doesn't believe in them. Eric's not a gangster & doesn't care about them.

Blade is basically a loner. That's how he works best. One of the main elements in "Trinity" that hurt the overall story was tampering with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"