I Was Attacked Today... I Think

The Original Bamfer

Big, Bald and Beautiful
Reaction score
Alright, let us recap on something totally inexplicable that happened prior to the event which took place today...

A couple years back, when my Aunt's house was built on my Grandparents' land, a few family members and I were sitting in her new living room. I was on a couch which was directly against a wall. Above that wall was a shelf with pictures and a little teddy bear on it. Suddenly, the bear shot out into the middle of the room, falling to a stop on the floor. It didn't just fall, no, because it would have landed on my head or right before the couch. No, the damn thing propelled itself into the center of this room. No logical reason has been found yet as to how this could have happened.

Today, though, we had a Garage Sale at her place, and I decided to volunteer by manning the station. It was I, a friend and her son, my cousin. After a while, we took a lunch break and the three of us, joined by two more of my good friends, went out to eat. When we got back to my Aunt's house, after showing all my friends that this was the house where the "Bear Story" took place, repeatedly pointing to the same bear, we decided to play a hardcore couple rounds of multi-player Guitar Hero. Me and my adolescent cousin got in a little disagreement (Me, being the one in charge.) He decided to run off to our Grandparents next door, leaving the four of us to continue with our not-so-Garage-Sale fun. Two friends were playing as I was sitting on his bed. Suddenly my eyes began to burn. I don't recall ever rubbing them. So, I tried blinking to produce some tears. I have allergies, so burning eyes was never a problem after a few seconds. Tears helped me none. Repeatedly I went into the bathroom to flush my eyes with cold water. The burning worsened. Finally, I went to the kitchen sink where I took the powerful spray nozzle to each eye. Pain didn't go away, but got worse as it felt as if it were getting deeper to the center of my eyeball. This could have been marked as one of the most physically painful times of my life ever. It just would not stop - I was to the point where I was about to make my friends drive me to the ER. That is, until I walked out of the door. As soon as I walked out of that damn house, the pain went away instantly.

:huh:

A few more minor things happened after that as well. I was definitely freaked out.

haunted Teddy bear. :(

Eddie Murphy imitating Amityville House talking to residents, "GET...OUT!"

Soooo...you think a ghost is present?

Definitely with the first incident, yeah. Something like that. But I can not decide if this is connected. I find it the onset very strange as well as how quickly it ceased once I left the house.

Eddie Murphy imitating Amityville House talking to residents, "GET...OUT!"

Haha :(

Definitely with the first incident, yeah. Something like that. But I can not decide if this is connected. I find it the onset very strange as well as how quickly it ceased once I left the house.

I don't believe in ghosts. But I'm afraid of them.:o

Yeah, I wouldn't either...

I'm shocked no one's done a cliche TEDDY joke.

ghostbusterspeopleay8.jpg

Don't cross the streams!

Probs something in the house your eyes dont like

I liked that movie, but I liked the second one better.

The only interaction I have ever had was at the police dept I used to work at, the jail was haunted, some girl hung herself back there, and for some reason on a quiet nights she would slam the doors of the jail cells, I would go back there and the Cells would all be securley locked so I don't know how else you would explain the sound of slamming jail cell doors that are locked, and I have the only key.

Maybe Teddy just wanted a hug and just doesn't know the right way to go about it. :(

whats that voice in my head? burn the house down... yes....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"