• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Just had one scary dream.

There's a day dream..well...err..dream, I guess. In this dream...well, it's a day dream. I'm almost asleep, like one more minute and I am in lala land. Anyway, I'm climbing this really big ladder. It's total darkness, except for this light shinning on the ladder. As I'm climbing this ladder, the worst possible thing happens. I slip and I am about to fall. I wake up kicking one of my legs, usually the right one. I think every now and then I kick both legs. What does this mean? I have it like...maybe twice a year. I like the dream...just want to know what the **** it means.

well it suggests going after something that's unobtainable or that you think is unobtainable literally. not sure of any other significance.

I have a recurring dream where I am in a deserted town square, and Dennis Miller (or a guy who looks a lot like Dennis Miller) is levitating a small, naked infant about 30 feet in the air. He threatens to drop it unless I give him something (the something varies--in the dream sometimes I have it, sometimes I don't). Anyway, the dream always ends the same way--the kid gets dropped and smashed all over the pavement at my feet.

Unsettling? Just a bit.:down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"