i was just wondering since there are rumors of gambit and deadpool movies already

bryanss3

Summerholidays
Reaction score
i was just wondering since there are rumors of gambit and Deadpool getting their own movies. in film continuity in X3 they killed 2 of very important characters Scott Summers and Charles Xavier. So in this universe that the films have formed how would a character like Cable come from his dad's dead. he couldn't be in a Deadpool movie. Rogue doesn't have powers anymore and is with iceman?

they've paint a very inaccurate world

but I'm still excited for the movie so they better not disappoint.

I just hope they don't give every comic character that exists a movie now just cause the dark knight did so well. cause thats what its starting to feel like.

i was just wondering since there are rumors of gambit and Deadpool getting their own movies. in film continuity in X3 they killed 2 of very important characters Scott Summers and Charles Xavier. So in this universe that the films have formed how would a character like Cable come from his dad's dead. he couldn't be in a Deadpool movie. Rogue doesn't have powers anymore and is with iceman?

they've paint a very inaccurate world

but I'm still excited for the movie so they better not disappoint.

I just hope they don't give every comic character that exists a movie now just cause the dark knight did so well. cause thats what its starting to feel like.

It really do think they messed up with killing Cyclops, although we didn't see him die.

Prof. X is still alive if you watch after the credits.

Rogue and the other extremely powerful mutants are to get their powers back like when Magneto moved the chess piece at the end of X3.

I think the continuity is bad right now but I think they will correct it.

oh I never saw what happened after the credits, but they just got a bad deal with that movie.

I'd love to see messiah complex as a movie. I think that would be awesome, but they are a long way from that.

oh I never saw what happened after the credits, but they just got a bad deal with that movie.

I'd love to see messiah complex as a movie. I think that would be awesome, but they are a long way from that.

Yeah, I think Fox needs to realize that the group of them are more popular than them as individuals. The Magneto movie I think will fail. I would rather they continue on the series for a fourth bc we know Hugh will come back and I am sure others will too. You can do the Mr. Sinister idea. I would eventually like to see Apocalypse.

Yeah, you should watch the Prof. X scene at the end. Kinda pointless but it has comic book roots.

i was just wondering since there are rumors of gambit and Deadpool getting their own movies. in film continuity in X3 they killed 2 of very important characters Scott Summers and Charles Xavier. So in this universe that the films have formed how would a character like Cable come from his dad's dead.

Actually they could do like Ult. X-men andd have cable be
future Wolverine

IMO, they should keep X1 & X2 canon but re-boot X3 & make it non-canon. Problem solved.

i don't care what the ultimate universe says wolverine will never be cable to me

I think Deadpool should get his own movie. But Gambit would be better off in a X-Men film.

I think Deadpool should get his own movie. But Gambit would be better off in a X-Men film.

I'm with you on this one. While Gambit is one of the greatest X-Men characters ever, I'd have to say he's better with an ensemble. Give Deadpool a movie. :)

I disagree on Gambit being put in a regular X-Men film. Like Wolverine, he's very popular and likes to run off, doing his own thing. He'd end up hogging all screen time (again, like Wolverine) and might as well have his own movie.

Rather, what I'd want to see is a Deadpool/Gambit team-up movie. One brings the carnage, the other brings the boom.

I like the interaction between the X-men. Gambit would benefit more from an ensemble movie than a solo movie. They can show his realtionship with Storm, his "rivalry" with Wolverine and even his relationship with Rogue. But if they do decide to give him his own movie or put him in a Deadpool movie i'm not gonna complain. Although Gambit having his own film is just a rumor right? The Deadpool movie has been confirmed.

There is no way the studio is going to go for a Gambit movie. They didn't even want him in the X-men films to begin with. Even his cameo in the spin-off is a last minute thing.

I never got why Gambit wasn't in the x-men movies from the start. its not like they were using the original x-men.

They thought he was too similar to Wolverine and that his powers were too similar to Cyclops'.

Especially since their solution was to put him in*Wolverine's* movie.

don't they know all mutants look, act, and have the same powers the same anyways.

IMO, they should keep X1 & X2 canon but re-boot X3 & make it non-canon. Problem solved.

I remember hearing a few months after X3 came out people joking that for X4 Bishop would come back in time and stop the terrible events of X3 from ever happening. I really dont understand why nobody stopped during production and said "wait... where f***ing this up"

I remember hearing a few months after X3 came out people joking that for X4 Bishop would come back in time and stop the terrible events of X3 from ever happening. I really dont understand why nobody stopped during production and said "wait... where f***ing this up"

I actually like that. Cable or Bishop coming back to unmake the terrible future that was, and thank goodness for them, having X3 be the last X-Men movie makes does me fear for a sad future.
I'd be cool with that!

they could just start at the academy and have scott jean and proffesor x not there and then have jean and charles show up and have some ridiculous explaination for what had happened in the previous movie and then have scott show up and be like whats going How is she here blah blah and have Logan just look at him and say something like "if i told you it would sound like a bad movie" and move on to a good movie.

:up: Only Fox or Ratner could think they were doing the series good with that movie. It was garbage, we need to move from it and scrap it from continuity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"