Sequels Who and How should a Deadpool Movie be Made?

I don't see having Siryn in it would be a problem seeing as how Fox as already kind shat all over continuity. I doubt anyone would even notice if she were cast as an adult considering she was in X2 for like 2 seconds anyway.

I mentioned in the Ryan Reynolds/Deadpool thread that I would love to see the scene from Cable and Deadpool #1 where he's sitting there in his underwear, watching tv and the phone rings, he leaves the room, comes back with his mask on and THEN answers the phone. That would just be hilarious.

As for who makes it, I think Robert Rodriguez would probably do a pretty good job.

I could make a Deadpool movie, It's not really that difficult to do as they will just market the character in the same sense of Blade, with the absense of Blade type characters on the screens having Deadpool could boost the mythos of the x-men world.

I havent seen the leaked verson but im told Deadpool is the guy with the blades out his wrists and shooting lazers, i saw the toy on the selves... taking a huge guess and the fact that Wolverine was fighting him in the trailer, we can deduct that deadpool loses the fight or becomes unable to fight back.

Simply it wouldnt be called X-Men Origins: Deadpool... well we have seen wade and deadpool in two forms so im thinking X-Men Origins: Wolverine should also be titled, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Sabretooth and Deadpool.

So in order to make a deadpool movie, your gonna have to do a wolverine... we simply errase his memory so that when it comes to his own movie his past is a mystery to him.

Deadpool: The Movie
--------------------
I think if we were to sum up the feel of this movie, it would have to be like a mixture of Daredevil and Blade...Gritty, hard stories, but with a good sense of character development.

So this is what i would do for a movie.

Synopsis: Wade awakes in an advance laboratory, his body in a test tube mimic that of something we would see in the resident evil movies with alice. You get the sense that someone has rescued Wade and is being helped, his body scared, barely recognisable to his previous looks. The person who rescued him is Dr.Killebrew - in this movie reality, Dr.Killebrew original worked for Weapon X, but after seeing what his research has done has had a change of heart, he rescued Wade in order to make peace with his soul.

In a bid to cover everything up The Goverment create a team to irradicate any loose ends, with wolverine being closely watched and not being much threat because he has no memory, they discover Wade was rescued, The team are sent to irridicated Wade... Part of that team is built from Garrison Kane, Mesmero, Sauron, possibly Marrow and lets throw in Wild Child...

After they kill Dr.Killebrew - Wade dones the Deadpool identity to which he starts to hunt them....

The conclusion of the story would see how Deadpool starts to find his own personality again and realises that even though he has lost his old identity, he still can provide the same level of service that he did before, which leads you to believe he would become a merceranry again.

In otherwords, think the current season of Lost, the character Siayd, Ben told him that all those members of dharma initiative or charles widmore need to be killed because there bad people. So siayd thinks he is doing the right thing...

Deadpool is going after the currupt, those that caused him to be this way. and hes doing it for two reasons, 1. to stop them from doing what they did to him on others and 2. Revenge.

That sounds good velvet onion, but I would like to add that they should show him suffering in that place at the beginning so his vengeance would feel more powerful, haha. Vengeance with a smile!!! haha only deadpool

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"