Ian Mckellan on Carson Daly TONIGHT!

No clip? Bastard.

Death List
1. Carson Daly

Mr Lex Luthor said:
No clip? Bastard.

Death List
1. Carson Daly

No no no you will be doing him a favor.....

:D ;)

migs said:
yeah. he better not. Hopefully nbc is smarter than that. Then again, carson did get a job there in the first place, and he's still on the air. It'll be tough for them to find someone good enough to fill conan's shoes, as he is hands down the best late night talk show host currently on television. IMO he destroys the competition. He's in chicago right now and last night he had dave chappelle and common on. Probably the best episode I've seen in years of any talk show.

I agree. Conan, imo, is the greatest comedy-talk show host in all of history.
He was absolutely born for this job. A true comedy genius.

Hands Down, Carson Daly has the worst show on TV. He's not funny. He's not a comedian. And yet, they still have his awful opening monologue.

He's not funny. He tries to hard to be like the Godlike Conan O' Brien. Hell, even Leno has more cred than Daily.

Not a fan of Carson either...I was thinking of joining his friends list on myspace...and then calling him out on ripping his entire act off from Conan..for everyone to see...anyway about Ian on the show...it was cool when everyone applauded more for X3 than Davinci...and Ian was such nice guy...when he said he didn't mind at all that people call him 'Magneto' on the street rather than recognize him for say...Shakespearian characters he's portrayed on the stage...as Carson so poorly attempted to point out for a joke...what a tool *shakes head*

I wonder what clip they will show... probably the same thing :p maybe longer? lol :o

havent we seen enough of a short film already?

Fifty Euros said:
I actually hope there's no new video. Please.
The opposite for me. Just hit me with whatever they got. :up:

Octoberist said:
Hands Down, Carson Daly has the worst show on TV. He's not funny. He's not a comedian. And yet, they still have his awful opening monologue.

He's not funny. He tries to hard to be like the Godlike Conan O' Brien. Hell, even Leno has more cred than Daily.

Leno rules!

narrows101 said:
Famke is on Carson tonight.

Well, if she's on, she will definitely show an X-3 clip. She's got nothing else going on.
It'll very likely be the same clip with her dry humping Wolvie.

Eh...I'm glad..

We've seen enough already, IMO.. :(

-TNC

Carson is a *****e... I loathed watching his show just for the sake of seeing Ian. How in the hell did he get his own talk show? Go back to TRL where the teenie boppers swoon over you! There was one joke he made that actually made me laugh, but the rest of his jokes weren't funny and I forgot that single humorous one. X.X Like that Paris Hilton joke hasn't been played before. Ugh...

Ian is such a sweetheart! *Oogles* That's awesome how he doesn't mind being called Magneto on the street by random people! I personally would call him Gandalf!!! I love his portrayal as that character so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"